Halloween Suggestion 2017 :p

*TIGREX**TIGREX* Member
edited October 2017 in Suggestions & Comments
Hi, its me Stick18, I got my account forum back so i will not use _argo_ account anymore for forum things, so here all my halloween suggestions!

ADDED: Halloween Pack 2017

- Haunted Realm: Its a weather stamp, in that stamp there are zombies, slymes, spudbugs and spooks, when u place that stamp there will start a monster invasion and monster will spawn around the realm! There will be a maxinum number of monster per realm to reduce lags ;)

- Killer Mask: This will be a Mask, and it will look like Jason's mask in Friday 13th the game! The rarity of this item is Wondorous and you can find it on Halloween Pack

- Bloody Knife: You can wear as a wand! You can kill players on PVP realms and you can kill monsters in Haunted Realm Stamp! Rarity to find in packs: Wondorous

- Jumpscare! : This item look like a Zombie Hand, you cant wear it, but if u place it on a block it looks invisible. When the player go in the block with this invisible block on it, the player will recieve a jumpscare of a qbee with Killer Mask that kill the player. Rarity of the item: Uncommon

- Decoration Blocks: Trick Or Treat Sack, Guillotin, Blood, Qbee Bloody Head, Died Qbee Block, Scary Piano With Cobwebs, Steel Axe, Spider-Inna-Box...

- Red Demon Costume: Wondorous. You look like a demon with big black horns and a long tail!

- Zombie Dog Pet: Rarity : VERY RARE. Like a Dog but the kennel is green goop and the Pet is With blood and green like a zombie

-Skeleton Kitty Pet: VERY RARE.
Like the Kitty but the kennel is withe and the pet is skeleton cat!

- Scary Paintings Pieces: RARE
Like the Fossils and Cave art sistems but with paintings! Find all 12 Pieces and combine them to make the Scary Painting

- Withered Shirt: VERY RARE. A grey suit jacket with blood

- Withered Pants: VERY RARE. Grey Pants with black boots and blood

-Kill Log Bumper: Rare. You can place it in a realm with Haunted Realm Stamp, It shows the name of the first 100 persons that entered the realm, and how much zombies slymes or ghost or monsters they kill it! When you bump again to this bumper The Kill count stop and the name of the player that made more kill will be shown at the middle of the screen

Thats all, hope you like it ;)

PS: Monsters in Haunted Realm Stamp can be killed with: Harm Wands, Bloody Knives and Pulse Bombs!

*pack should cost 3500c

Comments