2ND ANNUAL CC INKTOBER EVENT [DAY 18] (Day 16 gets 1k!)

smuressmures Member
edited October 2017 in Art
Ladies and Gentleman...

I present to you...

Better than ever before...

CC'S UNOFFICIAL 2ND ANNUAL INKTOBER EVENT!

*cue clapping and cheering*

Hello, hello everyone! I'm your Inktober Host, smures! If y'all don't remember me, I'm Smores Cookie and also many other names that included Cookie. Maybe some of you remember last year and some of you don't, but exactly a year ago I tried to bring Inktober to CC artists! (It didn't work out, it was left halfway lol.) Anyways moving on.
Some of you know what Inktober is because you follow up with art events. Some of you may remember what Inktober was from last year! Others are probably completely new to Inktober so I'll explain.

What is Inktober?

Inktober is an event among artists all around the world where artists make one ink drawing per day. Created by Jake Parker,
Inktober is a way for artists to draw every day and to improve their skills, especially their inking skills.
Here's a video of Jake Parker explaining Inktober!

How do you participate?

Using the prompt list further down, create an inked drawing based off of your interpretation of the word below. Each number corresponds with the day in October (e.g. Oct 1st is prompt #1 so your first prompt would be swift). Then just upload it as a comment.
Please only make one comment of your drawings and edit it daily by using spoilers to label each day and prompt list used (if you need help making it, check

here

. That way people can easily scroll through and see drawings without the mess!

My comment for posting my Inktober art will serve as an example.

Will there be prizes?

This year I prepared prizes thank goodness. Each week excluding the last week, I will give 1k cubits to whoever participated on that day. That means the more days you participate the bigger your chances are for getting free cubits! At 6:30 AM (CUBIC TIME) on the day after the chosen date, I will let you know who will recieve the prize and hand out the cubits to those people on Sunday each week. The final prize (final week) will remain unknown on what it is and how the one lucky person will receive it until November 1st.

Prompt Lists

Have any questions? Need an example for your mini gallery? Want to talk to other artists about their work?
Check out my Inktober FAQ and Discussion thread!

PLEASE FOLLOW THE GUIDELINES FOR POSTING ART I CREATED ABOVE AND CC'S FORUM RULES.

ARE YOU READY FOR INKTOBER? START INKING!

POSTED TODAY FOR OTHER TIMEZONES TO START.

If you are part of the CC Artists discord server, you may post there as well. I will know if you post it just on discord so you are still eligible for the same prizes even if you don't post it on the forums

Comments