Business imo

I’ve always thought i would feel bad if i did business in cc... i tried buying something today for 1000-5000 c less than it’s price, and now i feel bad. Why? I don’t know, i feel like i robbed someone.

What do you think give me your opinion, it won’t change anything i know i’m never doing it again but tell me, have you ever been in a situation like me?

Comments

• Yeah, once someone was selling a sub vamp for 1k, but at the time it was like 3k or something and I bought it cause I wanted one for my collection. I still feel bad.
  • We all have that feeling at one point or another but that is how the business goes with prices and all soooooooo ya we all gain that feeling at some point or another. Both feel sorry and dont feel sorry at the same time as it may be their fault for that business mess up.
  • I’ve always thought i would feel bad if i did business in cc... i tried buying something today for 1000-5000 c less than it’s price, and now i feel bad. Why? I don’t know, i feel like i robbed someone.

What do you think give me your opinion, it won’t change anything i know i’m never doing it again but tell me, have you ever been in a situation like me?

You don't have to feel bad at all. Its every players right to offer price for some item.
    One thing is if you offer lower price, other thing is if you persuade someone that krampus is lets say 35000c.

• Me its the opposite.

I feel bad for getting tricked. Someone made me buy a suit jacket for 1.5k when they're only 1.1k
  • Me its the opposite.

I feel bad for getting tricked. Someone made me buy a suit jacket for 1.5k when they're only 1.1k

It's not a trick. And the price is not fixed. You cant say price is x amount of c.
    Person with 100 zombie mask and person with 1 mask will not value them the same. Well person with 100 mask might even get one for free, and that doesnt mean mask is 0c
  • I feel bad cause I bought a pilgrim hat plus a blue&white scarf for 9k. But then it shrunk to 9-10k so I don't feel so bad lol
  • KokopelliKokopelli WV, USAMember
    I'm here reading people feeling sorry for over getting the better part of the stick with transactions with other players but I'm here feeling good about how I got someone to buy my level 49 snowman for 125k after I talked him up from 100k :p
  • http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/15724/okay-so#latest

Read the description. I feel bad about THIS, I dont know what to do...
  • ThisIsNotSlimThisIsNotSlim Member, Game Moderator
    lucaaa795 said:

Business is business
    If you feel bad for your deals then business is not for you.Try building or something else.

What he said XD

• i feel bad to the owner of the vend shop when i bought a press hat for 1k.
  • Ive found stuff for cheap n been like oh yea... Then i've stuff waayyy to cheap, and wondered if the person is aware? In this situation i buy it then ask the owner if they are aware of current market prices and how much they were underselling for to give em a chance to correct it... Usually they thank me, and tell me to keep it for cheap for bein kind enough to let em know. In the case they want it back to sell at proper value, i have no issues doing so. What would CC be if we didnt help each other?
  • You can't become a successful businessman if you still have a soul, duh.
  • You can't become a successful businessman if you still have a soul, duh.

I can if I only sell craftables and things I mine ;))