stuck at first loading

UsUs Member
edited September 2017 in Bug Reports
When im playing this game starting with a green loading. At the half load it freezing. when i want to record with bandicam it run normal with a little laggy. when i click quit button the load freezing too. when i want to record with bandicam it run normal. so, everytime i want to play this game i need to record first bandicam and then stop it. when everytime i want to click quit i need to recor and stop it again. THIS IS NOT FLEXIBLE HELP ME

Comments

• Check your internet connection, it usually caused by an unstable and/or a very slow connection.
  • RightMakerRightMaker PhilippinesMember
    were the same?
    I said:

please help me to fix this bug.

• nope my internet is very good
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    There could be a chance that you've been permanently banned.
    Try to message support at http://help.cubiccastles.com/support/ asking them if you have been banned, and they will try to reply as soon as possible. C:
  • Try reinstalling the Game
  • hi im is I, another account. When im playing this game starting with a green loading. At the half load it freezing. when i want to record with bandicam it run normal with a little laggy. when i click quit button the load freezing too. when i want to record with bandicam it run normal. so, everytime i want to play this game i need to record first bandicam and then stop it. when everytime i want to click quit i need to recor and stop it again. THIS IS NOT FLEXIBLE HELP ME
  • The game will crash if you have a poor internet connection on Android devices
  • i said i have a good internet.