Level 60 Icon

I just reached level 60 and am disappointed to se that the crown icon with the 60 is still a depressing olive green. Level 60 players have don a lot of work, so could we have a better icon? The crown is ok, but how about purple with a gold 60 (or even a plain white 60). It would be a nice little reward for all the hard work

Comments

• I like the idea but the poll didn't work out. The first icon is the title of the poll and the second icon is the question. You didn't put a question, instead you went straight to the answers.
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited September 2017
    +10
    but, i think the icon should be something different then a crown, maybe a blue diamond (this is not a reference about SU)
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    +1 Yeah level 60 isn't easy..
  • Valley said:

I like the idea but the poll didn't work out. The first icon is the title of the poll and the second icon is the question. You didn't put a question, instead you went straight to the answers.

No those are not answers, they are choices.
    Piratax10 said:

+10
    but, i think the icon should be something different then a crown, maybe a blue diamond (this is not a reference about SU)

Yes, I like that idea.
  • LiberatedLiberated Member
    edited September 2017
    I have been a level 60 for a long time now and I don't think level 60 will be the max forever. I have a belief that there will be more levels, so maybe a different logo will come in time. :D
  • Choices, answers whatever
    What I mean is the setup of your poll is incorrect. It goes:
    Topic
    Question
    Choice 1
    Choice 2 etc...

Level 60 Icon
    Do you like the idea?
    Yes
    No
  • edited September 2017
    Piratax10 said:

+10

Hehehee...

A creepy hand made out of legs and arms? (Fusion Experiment Arm Monster)

A blue and pink brute? (Corrupted Jasper)

Jk.

It should be a yellow star (still not a reference to SU)

Because purple... is... well, purple is a bit too, close to feminine?

Like, something closer to both of them, like yellow, orange, blue, turquoise (actually turquoise is feminine).

Sos we can respect each gender.

Im not an anti-feminist or a feminist, just sayin'
  • +1 like this idea
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    I like the idea, but a 60 wouldnt really be nice though.... i would rather have something with a diamond or something like that
  • zpinolzpinol MéxicoMember
    I am in lvl 60 too.
    I think the new icon for people who reach lv50 maybe in orange color or a cosmic cow shape
  • These are all good ideas. How about a different color icon for each 10 levels? Example: 1-9 red, 10-19 orange, etc.
  • Yea, I was surprised that my icon changed at 25 and that is the last time it will change. I'd like to see something maybe every 10 levels or so. I do like the shapes changing but it would be fine if it was only colors too. Given that there will probably be levels after 60, it should be something open ended as hopefully we never finish...(because the game goes on indefinitely).
  • Shaanti said:

These are all good ideas. How about a different color icon for each 10 levels? Example: 1-9 red, 10-19 orange, etc.

After 25, because being level 10 is really nothing because:

Stuck with the "lame" perks

No changes

You do nothing for lvl 10, its easy.
  • I love the idea... maybe level 60 could pick a color for their names to be in? Or as you said something other than crown, or perhaps we could get a choice of different options, like the crown, or a diamond someone else suggested..
  • BoriceBorice Member
    edited September 2017
    i love the idea but why don't they do a flame for the lvl 60 players it will be nice too no ?

like that but without the white who is all around
  • All nice ideas. As I said, I think if someone works that hard to get to,sixty the icon should be at least a little special.
  • How about a "fleur de lys"?

In colonial times, this symbol appeared as a sign of royalty and monarchy, aswell as absolute power in France.

This is why it appears on the flag of the Kingdom of France and on the modern flag of Quebec

• No one needs a sign of "absolute power". Lol
  • Shaanti said:

No one needs a sign of "absolute power". Lol

Absolute power is a term used in history to describe a person with more power such as a noble.

Dont lvl 60's need that respect?
  • zpinolzpinol MéxicoMember
    Cosmic cow shape.
  • Shaanti said:

Absolute power is a term used in history to describe a person with more power such as a noble.

Only lvl 60's need respect? What about the others? Should we call people who are lvl 59- noobs?

And imo, -1.
    People would be too proud and brag about it when they reach level 60. Also, devs might add more levels so why keep changing the icon?
    A crown is perfectly fine. We don't need to show off our levels.
  • Shaanti said:

Absolute power does not bring respect. Integrity brings respect. You should not be looking to have power over anyone just because of your level. As to your reference to nobles having absolute power: this power often resulted in their abuse of their serfs. This is not an image I would like to project for myself. I do not and will not abuse others for any reason.

In addition, since cc is an international game we should not pay homage to one country (France in your original comment) in parictular, but should have a symbol that can apply to everyone.
  • Shaanti said:

Shaanti said:

Absolute power does not bring respect. Integrity brings respect. You should not be looking to have power over anyone just because of your level. As to your reference to nobles having absolute power: this power often resulted in their abuse of their serfs. This is not an image I would like to project for myself. I do not and will not abuse others for any reason.

In addition, since cc is an international game we should not pay homage to one country (France in your original comment) in parictular, but should have a symbol that can apply to everyone.
    Nah, Im saying that the "power" is just a symbol of honor and a "gift" for their hard work.

Also many colonial countries (US, Canada, etc.) and European countries (mostly the ones who were rich in the 1500's) had this symbol, but I'm not saying that level 60's should have serfs.
    Also, I said Quebec too, Quebec is a french-english speaking province in Canada

I'm saying that you shouldn't make 60's have a boring sign. Im saying they need to have a little more, importance or honor in THEIR CROWN. Meaning they had to work hard.
  • Shaanti said:

Shaanti said:

Nah, Im saying that the "power" is just a symbol of honor and a "gift" for their hard work.

Also many colonial countries (US, Canada, etc.) and European countries (mostly the ones who were rich in the 1500's) had this symbol, but I'm not saying that level 60's should have serfs.

I'm saying that you shouldn't make 60's have a boring sign. Im saying they need to have a little more, importance or honor in THEIR CROWN. Meaning they had to work hard.
    Yes I know where and what Quebec is. However, I restate that we should not have any symbols which have association to a particular place should not be used as it is unfair to all the other players who live in other countries, provinces, cities, whatever. A generic symbol like a diamond is much more acceptable. But then, that's just my opinion.
  • edited September 2017
    Shaanti said:

Shaanti said:

Shaanti said:

Yes I know where and what Quebec is. However, I restate that we should not have any symbols which have association to a particular place should not be used as it is unfair to all the other players who live in other countries, provinces, cities, whatever. A generic symbol like a diamond is much more acceptable. But then, that's just my opinion.
    THE FRIKKIN THING IS ALSO A SYMBOL OF MEDIEVAL STUFF

AND DONT SAY: Oh but were in 2017 BECAUSE THE FRIKKIN CROWN IS A MEDIEVAL SYMBOL TOO

Lets just shut up and forget this whol thing ever happened and dont you dare comment about this or ill be forced to yell again.
  • Shaanti said:

Shaanti said:

Shaanti said:

AND DONT SAY: Oh but were in 2017 BECAUSE THE FRIKKIN CROWN IS A MEDIEVAL SYMBOL TOO

Lets just shut up and forget this whol thing ever happened and dont you dare comment about this or ill be forced to yell again.
    LOL! I'm just expressing an opinion. Calm down, dude. Everything has been used before somewhere someplace. I'm just trying to respect every one.
  • Shaanti said:

Shaanti said:

Shaanti said:

Shaanti said:

LOL! I'm just expressing an opinion. Calm down, dude. Everything has been used before somewhere someplace. I'm just trying to respect every one.
    Ye and your frikkin arguments keep coming and frustrating me and annoying me, so pls just no.