Comments

• Bluejay_1 said:

Bluejay_1 said:

lucaaa795 said:

Stevenlol said:

Well Dolar is back scamming

That guy was reported for like 5-10 times already
    Cant he just get permad
    (Sorry for squeezing these 2 scammers in one again mods)
    @Superxtreme
    @lucaaa795 I agree 100% he is scamming a lot it just happened just now.
    Time and evidence are on pics from this foot print scam ;/
    And Ahmad is scamming aswell ;/
    Time and evidence is on pics btw (and incase your wondering about the low lvl that's my alt)
    And AGAIN! This guy is doing how many scams within the hour?
    Time and evidence are on pics :(
    Now idk if there is a limit to how many scam reports a day but I think I'm making a record XD
    Ok I know this is from AGES ago. But look at these two scammers carefully. Country. Name (Monetary names) the dollar sign. I think this is the same guy.
    Time: on screenshots
    Realm: no realm
    Loss: none tho I had 1k on me I didn't click 'Yes'
    But I knew the room looked familiar. So yea anyone notice this?

P.s the quote is from page 76. Incase some wonder how long ago ^^
    Wait! I saw the same guy saying the same holla just ten minutes ago!
    Has been dealt with.

Thanks. He's been a long scammer.
  • Bluejay_1Bluejay_1 Member
    edited September 2017
    Scammer: cubicGR
    Time: on pics
    Basicly the footprint scam has updated to the tomato seed scam. Most know this so I won't go into detail much. Owner hollad and released the scaffold for the Qbees to find out it was a scam.
    I reported in game, and I'm sure others did too.
    Edit: cubicGR is still at it...and I heard on the holla system that there are some losses.
    This has been going on for a while...
  • Owners: $kevin$01 and FireIced_Ender
    Illegal game with payments
    Also i said to them that its illegal but they said"This is for businees because my shop not better and dont have many people" Illegal game for business :/
  • MeHawkMeHawk Member
    edited September 2017
    axello said:

[InSstep] said:

Lumpy barurban_16548
    Vend scammer.

that is pewdie-zacky

This scammer again and again he did holla almost 10 times today and scammed many.
    i cant do a thing about this scam so just go a video for mods to take care of this.
    i saw more than 10 holla by this person

Live in MeHawk Games
  • SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator
    Bluejay_1 said:

Basicly the footprint scam has updated to the tomato seed scam. Most know this so I won't go into detail much. Owner hollad and released the scaffold for the Qbees to find out it was a scam.
    Edit: cubicGR is still at it...and I heard on the holla system that there are some losses.

Has been dealt with a ban

• Bluejay_1 said:

How 'bout Pewdie-zacky & Drain23
  • llBIMBYll said:

Bluejay_1 said:

How 'bout Pewdie-zacky & Drain23
    at this point drain needs a ban. she has claimed the player that filed the report on the forums, hired her. if she keeps lying about this stuff shes eventually gonna get a permoban for life and there will be nobody else to blame but herself and her brother...
  • everything in the screen shots
    drop game
  • everything in the screen shots
    drop game

Ya I was there. Ayyy!

Also the owner tried to beg us and was being so desperate to make us think it wasnt a scam.
  • Owner: Yashi ligth
    Time: on screenshots
    Yashi did a payaway. I don't think scam but owner said on hollas "Giveaway" which was the opposite, a payaway. Not really scam but there were prizes totally not worth 100c.
  • Sorry for the small number of pics. It all happened so fast.
    I think Owner: my name is ?
    Scam: vending scam with price switching
    Time: on the screenshots
    I can not say who exactly was owner, because there was too many people crowding the vend. When the owner switched price from 10c to 3k then broke the vend..there was a lot of cubits in there. First it was 30k switch. Then to 10c for about 5 seconds. Then to 3k.

P.s in one of the pics you can see our good old friend GR
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Bluejay_1 said:

Sorry for the small number of pics. It all happened so fast.
    I can not say who exactly was owner, because there was too many people crowding the vend. When the owner switched price from 10c to 3k then broke the vend..there was a lot of cubits in there. First it was 30k switch. Then to 10c for about 5 seconds. Then to 3k.

already dealt with this one
  • Bluejay_1 said:

Sorry for the small number of pics. It all happened so fast.

already dealt with this one
    Ok oh thanks!
  • Bluejay_1 said:

Thank you so much! That was the imbecile who scammed me lol
  • MeHawkMeHawk Member
    edited September 2017
    Hello everyone this is a awareness video as well as a live scamming. this is to warn everyone about this type of scan as well as the scammer.

Scammer Name : SahbaZ2334 and
    his alt : -BERMUDA-
    Realm Name : SahbaZ 2334 but in a room in that realm

look out for this scammer

Watch and learn
    Click here to watch
  • SCAMMER PLZ HELP
    scammer:
    KingPlexKP
    Date of scam:
    Sunday September 17 2017

Hi guys do u remember SIR MAzE? He got banned a while ago and made a new account called KingPlexKP. Maze was my best friend in cubic castles, we owned a clan together, shared realms... etc the normal best friend stuff. Nothing was bad but one day he got banned. Idk for what, but he made a new account called >ItzMeJapes<. He then renamed himself KingPlexKP. One day he decided to take my bone thrones and warp bumps from my clan room. He was poor and needed c so I let it slip. A couple days later he stole a ton of stuff from me. These items were:
    One clan stone
    One normal bottomless stamp
    One rainy bottomless stamp
    35 Bone thrones
    6 warp bumpers
    One mute bumper
    One gather bumper
    One seeker egg bumper
    One guest bumper
    A bunch of portals idk how many
    12 xmas trees
    One prize machine
    4 donation tables
    A ton of noob hats (like 30) from prize machine

THERE MIGHT BE MORE STUFF I TOOK HIS PERMS ILL UPDATE IF I FIND MORE

he also kicked me from my own clan of about 120 members

HE COMPLETELY SCAMMED ME

He was banned before his new account is KingPlexKp

Please help me get my stuff back and him banned
    Thank you
  • all the info are on videos and print // cubic time : sep 20 09:02:57 2017

• Scammers: estewart2003, Cupcake_rocks
    Scam: Second chance bomb game
    Time: Wed Sep 20 18:54:47 2017
    The pickles didn't have a price set on it till half way through when one of my friends clearly had won.
  • Scammer Names:Iyas and .SHRAIM.
    type of scam: Switch 25x25 and 41x41 room to 5x5 room at last minute in register
    where are they found : Pen Yard

beware guys

for evidence:
    Click here
    Click here
  • My best friend just grief all my item on my vend shop
    Name : "Felt"
    My Realm name : Ai's Vends
    He just scamm all my item not just on vends from my cabinet too
  • HrothgarHrothgar Member
    edited September 2017
    Ai said:

My best friend just grief all my item on my vend shop

Don't mind me asking but how did he scam you?

You said that he even took the items from your cabinet so that means he might've had permission?
  • Hrothgar said:

Ai said:

You said that he even took the items from your cabinet so that means he might've had permission?
    The player scammed by griefing all of his items,
    and you don't wanna call Capt. Obvious :P, obviously he had permission
  • llBIMBYll said:

Hrothgar said:

Ai said:

The player scammed by griefing all of his items,
    and you don't wanna call Capt. Obvious :P, obviously he had permission
    Oops! Well silly ol' me :P
  • How this people vend scam , hes name is pac , and hes so incredible how ?
  • Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember
    edited September 2017
    Not a scam, but it is harassment.
    Who: Mysterious Gamer, came back with two different alts: Mysterious Space and Chocolaties

Story: I had previously unfriended him/her a month or so ago. So she found me today, like ten minutes ago (6.15 CC time probably) and started swearing and accusing me. I blocked her main. So she came back with alts and switched to whispers to continue harassing me while swearing the entire time. The mod @scorto7 was there the whole time.

Back story: She had tped to me a month or so ago telling me she knows a bug. I asked her what it was but she refused to tell me, unless I pay her or give her something (but I have no proof of that so that's not what I'm reporting). So I couldn't report the bug to the devs. She kept tping to me talking about the bug and I got irritated and unfriended her and told her I'd report her on the forums since she's hiding a bug. But I didn't report her in the end. Obviously she took unfriending as an offense and having found me again, kept accusing me of being a fake pro who looks for glitches and abuses them. So I got irritated and banned her from the realm, and she kept coming back with alts.

Photo proof:
    Removed due to inappropriate content
    pm them to a game moderator.
  • So I was placed into a "giveaway" that was held by Mr.Antonio king and Santi2DSO. It's a classic warp food scam which was created in a room, therefore I am unable to give whereabouts of it. In the screenshots you can see that they want me to pay 150c for a warp food that can supposedly get me to the other side, which is prohibited in CC. That's basically it.
    a.PNG 482.4K
    b.PNG 298K
    c.PNG 366.5K
  • Not a scam, but it is harassment.
    Who: Mysterious Gamer, came back with two different alts: Mysterious Space and Chocolaties

Story: I had previously unfriended him/her a month or so ago. So she found me today, like ten minutes ago (6.15 CC time probably) and started swearing and accusing me. I blocked her main. So she came back with alts and switched to whispers to continue harassing me while swearing the entire time. The mod @scorto7 was there the whole time.

Back story: She had tped to me a month or so ago telling me she knows a bug. I asked her what it was but she refused to tell me, unless I pay her or give her something (but I have no proof of that so that's not what I'm reporting). So I couldn't report the bug to the devs. She kept tping to me talking about the bug and I got irritated and unfriended her and told her I'd report her on the forums since she's hiding a bug. But I didn't report her in the end. Obviously she took unfriending as an offense and having found me again, kept accusing me of being a fake pro who looks for glitches and abuses them. So I got irritated and banned her from the realm, and she kept coming back with alts.

hi
    I would highly advice you to remove the pictures and PM them to a mod instead

• scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator

Photo proof:

already dealt with.
    as suggested, send pm if this goes on. ;)

• Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember
    scorto7 said:

Photo proof:

already dealt with.
    as suggested, send pm if this goes on. ;)

My bad.
  • edited September 2017
    I was trying to sell my slime costume and 2x headlessness alltogether. A player called lollipop was buying all of them for 266k but later she said she only wants my headlessness. I denied saying I only sell all of them together. Then she said I wasted her time and she started calling me a 'Noob'. After some time she also hollad saying
    "I am buying headless 100k each
    and Alex is noob"
    This may not be a serious issue but a warning to the player should be given so he/she thinks before saying it to anyone.
    Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.