• *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    edited September 2017
    Clan stone lvl 4 -> illuminati
    Almighty cube + baleful box -> illuminati
    Report button -> illuminati...

All is linked ! :o
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    edited September 2017
    I think the dev one day sayed that those triangles with eyes (commonly known as the sign of the illuminati) is ment to be the all seeing eye....

The illuminati just uses that sign.... that cc uses it doesnt mean its linked to illuminati xD
  • I think the dev one day sayed that those triangles with eyes (commonly known as the sign of the illuminati) is ment to be the all seeing eye....

The illuminati just uses that sign.... that cc uses it doesnt mean its linked to illuminati xD

I think the dev one day sayed that those triangles with eyes (commonly known as the sign of the illuminati) is ment to be the all seeing eye....

They corrupted your soul! We lost elemental! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!!

lel
  • edited September 2017

Exactly

The ancient people believed in a triangle with an eye as a sign of a god or entity that could watch your every move.

Most temples had these, and they act as "decorative non-functional security cameras".

They called it the All-Seeing Eye or Eye of Providence or even the All-Seeing Eye of God.

And Report is because you, as a player, give proof of a scammer, because when the mods arent there, you can be a witness and help solve the case. So you help the All-Seeing Mods.

Illuminatti is just symbolized like that because they believe its a bad force that spies on your every move to discover your weakness.

But also the symbol represents the eye of God watching over humanity.

The all-seeing eye of God was also a representation of the United States, as it had 13 steps, like the first 13 states.

It also represented the Holy Trinity, (triangles have three sides, The Father, The Son and the Holy Ghost)

Even the coat of arms of Brawslaw, Belarus has the Eye of God.

So is it a holy sign?

Or a demonic one?

I dont know tbh
  • RightMakerRightMaker PhilippinesMember

Fiction?
    Or
    They made the game with the help of The eye"

• Why is this important?
  • Em.... I think perhaps you have too much time on ur hands? Might i suggest a build or something creative
  • jacklikestuffjacklikestuff Member
    edited September 2017
    Yes I agree with MaryMoon, go build or something creative. /s