The Cubic Times is now recruiting!!!

*Joystick**Joystick* Member
edited October 2017 in Player Events & Creations
The Cubic Times

Ok, after my other thread, there were optimistic opinions about the creation of this magazine.
So, I'm now recruiting staff to help me to write it.

We're looking for great writers. Someone who can write a good article without mistakes... But everyone is free to join! The server has also been created to improve writing skills! :)

How can I apply?

Just go on the discord server! :)
You start as an applicant. Just submit an article and we'll choose the best ones. Then you'll get the writer job. If you're not chosen, try again :P

ALSO,

•If you don't want to write whole articles, you can ask the Helper role which allows you to send additionnal informations about an article.
•There is also a deputy role. This will be given to the guy who write very good articles and is trusted by me. He will choose writers with me, say if this is a good article or not...

••••••https://discord.gg/eCZXPWG••••••
TCT.PNG 16.9K

Comments

• The Cubic Times

Ok, after my other thread, there were optimistic opinions about the creation of this magazine.

What Are "Jobs" :

News / Updates Journalist : You'll have to get aware of any news or updates that will come.
    Shop Seeker : This is a traveler who will search the best shop he could find
    Realm Seeker : The same as shop seeker but with the best realm (deco...)
    Interviewer : You'll have to interview a known player. That's all :p

I'm looking for great writers. Someone who can write a good article without mistakes...

How can I apply for a "job"?

You will be mixed with other applicants! And for the first number, I'll choose the best writer to carry on his "job" :)

ALSO,

•There is a helper role which is given to those who help writers getting informations.
    •There is also a deputy role. This will be given to the guy who write very good articles and is trusted by me. He will choose writers with me, say if this is a good article or not...
    •A moderator is needed (because it still is a discord server :p) so just apply in the comments :p

••••••https://discord.gg/H6tFcm••••••
    joynub the invite expired :u
  • My bad, was a wrong one :p
  •   Ed  Ed Game Moderator
    cool concept :P
    good luck
  • aw i wanted to apply but i thought you meant like writer and editor and stuff but na
  • *>Remo<* said:

aw i wanted to apply but i thought you meant like writer and editor and stuff but na

No not at all! You just have to write a good article, I edit this article for the forums :p
    Ed said:

cool concept :P
    good luck

thx :)
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Hey joy I'm at work at the moment do me a favor and send the info over to me and I'll sign up later :)
  • OrenjiOrenji Member
    edited September 2017
    is there a maximum number of forumers that can join.
    Oops accidentally deleted some of the words. :P
  • is there a maximum number of forumers that

?? no i guess..
  • SpaceChickenSpaceChicken Member
    edited September 2017
    Maybe i could be a writer but im not english so it could be a bit hard
    Btw do u get paid? 8)
    Or i can be shop seeker idk
  • *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    edited September 2017
    *>Remo<* said:

Btw do u get paid? 8)

You can do whatever you want at the begginning, if your article is chosen, you will be given the assigned job (for example you wrote an article about an awesome shop, and another on an awesome realm; if I choose the shop, you'll be assigned as "shop seeker" :)

And sorry but that's voluntary based... I'm not enough rich to pay everyone :(
    But that's cool :D

And don't let the language fence stop you! Write an article, try to minimize the number of mistakes. I read and correct automaticaly anyway before posting it here :p

and I forgot to tell that if you wrote great articles in all sections you have more chance to become deputy :)
  • edited September 2017
    I'd love to!

My teacher actually says I have a writer's soul! She said I wrote beautiful stories full of detail.

Btw, my discord code is #4199
  • I'll enter the discord server later, but i would like to apply for interviewer.
  • I would love to be a News Journalist
  • The Cubic Times

What Are "Jobs" :

News / Updates Journalist : You'll have to get aware of any news or updates that will come.

I'm looking for great writers. Someone who can write a good article without mistakes...

You will be mixed with other applicants! And for the first number, I'll choose the best writer to carry on his "job" :)

ALSO,

•There is a helper role which is given to those who help writers getting informations.
    •A moderator is needed (because it still is a discord server :p) so just apply in the comments :p

Is this free paying job or does this provide a cubit payment every week or so?
  • *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    edited September 2017
    Vairen said:

The Cubic Times

What Are "Jobs" :

ALSO,

Is this free paying job or does this provide a cubit payment every week or so?

*>Remo<* said:

Btw do u get paid? 8)

And sorry but that's voluntary based... I'm not enough rich to pay everyone :(
    But that's cool :D

I'd love to!

My teacher actually says I have a writer's soul! She said I wrote beautiful stories full of detail.

Btw, my discord code is #4199

Just join the server :D
  • Bump we're still recruiting :D
  • BuckaroooBuckarooo Member
    edited September 2017
    I want to join but i'm horrible at writting
  • I want to join but i'm horrible at writting

just help then :D
  • smuressmures Member
    edited October 2017
    The link for the discord is expired btw >V<

Also for the interviews, will you choose for us who we interview?
  • No... The link is still unexpired... ••••••https://discord.gg/eCZXPWG••••••

And of course not, everybody is free to choose what article to write and in the interviewer case, you're free to choose who you interview :) but don't take Moko213584 lvl 20 (this is not a real player) but take guys famous or semi famous or guys that might be known for some ppl :)
  • SpaceChickenSpaceChicken Member
    edited October 2017
    id like to do something but idk i dont really like to use discord and i dont know which work i could do
  • sounds interesting, love to help but not sure which job would suit me tbh XD
  • i wanna be a writer and im great at writing things. i once wrote a story with no errors that had 20 pages in 1 hour
    here's the link. i got rid of some pages cuz it was for school and was supposed to just be 1-3 pages
  • i wanna be a writer and im great at writing things. i once wrote a story with no errors that had 20 pages in 1 hour
    here's the link. i got rid of some pages cuz it was for school and was supposed to just be 1-3 pages

sure :D
  • can i be a writer too?
  • *>Remo<* said:

can i be a writer too?

of course :)
  • And btw you should put writer in the job list too and what a writer has to do (instead of:I'm looking for great writers. Someone who can write a good article without mistakes...)
  • What about a photographer that takes pictures of all the new items?
  • What about a photographer that takes pictures of all the new items?

in fact there isn't any "writer" job... There are shop seeker, interviewer...

good idea :)
    *>Remo<* said:

And btw you should put writer in the job list too and what a writer has to do (instead of:I'm looking for great writers. Someone who can write a good article without mistakes...)

• Bump

Our recruiting bases have changed! Check them out :)