Cubic Wish Foundation

Comments

• Oops, wrong thread! Unless you guys want farm perks!

Off-topic, but about that Land Manager, how many crops can you really plant in 1 Realm
  • Id wish for either a 99x99 empty realm, if thats too much :(, then ill just wish for a car. Realm name: Spooky Shop/Realm.

Btw its the public realm with the stamp.
  • ANKlT said:

ANKlT said:

I was hoping to get a new realm (30x30 - 40x40) since I started to make a dedicated shop (so my starter won't be so crowded) it would help alot and lift one giant problem from my plate
    Realm : ANKlT's Realm (just type my name) Donation table location:at the realm entrance

• HrothgarHrothgar Member
    edited September 2017
    Hope this isn't much to ask but could you drop a 77x77 room (empty) on my brothers realm?

The realm is called Springspell

Reason being "Scary Story Roleplay"

Thank you.
  • realm name: Rhenz House
    i just want flamengco hats,giveaway hats,vends and golds and silvers you just decide how many u will give :D
    I need it for my new shop :) tnx
  • realm name: Rhenz House
    i just want flamengco hats,giveaway hats,vends and golds and silvers you just decide how many u will give :D

I just left you a few things nice realm btw

• Owner: Stick18
    Realm: Stick18's Royal Castle

-----------------------------------------------

In these days lot of bad things are happening to me, darkzen 13 scammed my Cupid's Halo, I lost 150k on bad trades, and cosmiccowsupport can't replace my scammed halo, all I wish is Ram pet, and I always try to get it, I will get it by work, I promise I will work hard to get profit and buy it, so all I want a little starter park by you RedEagle, if its possible can I have a 99x99 realm empty to make a new shop, 5000 cubits and 15 vends???? So i can start buying and selling again... Please can you make my wish come true and some day when I get profit i will buy ram? Thanks Red :) Merry Birthmas!
  • _argo_ said:

Owner: Stick18
    Realm: Stick18's Royal Castle

-----------------------------------------------

In these days lot of bad things are happening to me, darkzen 13 scammed my Cupid's Halo, I lost 150k on bad trades, and cosmiccowsupport can't replace my scammed halo, all I wish is Ram pet, and I always try to get it, I will get it by work, I promise I will work hard to get profit and buy it, so all I want a little starter park by you RedEagle, if its possible can I have a 99x99 realm empty to make a new shop, 5000 cubits and 15 vends???? So i can start buying and selling again... Please can you make my wish come true and some day when I get profit i will buy ram? Thanks Red :) Merry Birthmas!

I dunno...seems a little sketchy to me...
  • Ok its me argo, xd
  • i could use a lot of red pixel blocks
    i need to finish a pixel art i never got to finish because i had ran out of the certain color i was using
  • ANKlT said:

realm name: Rhenz House

I just left you a few things nice realm btw

Thanks @ANKlT even no vends :D it is useful for me anyway :)
  • I finally thought of a wish for myself, if i could, i'd like diamonds. As many as you see fit to donate me.
    I finally got through my diamonds id been collecting since starting CC. They are my favorite block and i don't have much time to mine anymore...
    Thank you very much for considering my wish! Blessings
  • krampus mask ;-;
    jk ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    exe mask would be nice thanks red!

THE FLOOR IS LAVA (go to the door on the left to the parkour theres a donation table ther :)
  • I finally thought of a wish for myself, if i could, i'd like diamonds. As many as you see fit to donate me.
    I finally got through my diamonds id been collecting since starting CC. They are my favorite block and i don't have much time to mine anymore...

whats ur realm name ill drop a few off ;)
  • Me and my friend needed all type of resources can anyone help us??? We need alot of stones,sands,water,dirts,golds,silvers,trunks,cottons,and rubbers. I know its alot but its less than 5k right? so I add fadey foams :D

Realm name: Rhenz House

Donate cubits if u like my realm btw :D

I left some diamonds at your realm, The Epicosity Shop. ^.^' Btw, your shop is one of my favorites, and one of the only ones that I take warp food from. What made me love your shop was that you used mountain boulders as deco. I don't see many people do that. Keep up the good work!
  • I wish for some nice yummy Cheese Plates
    I like to collect them and I want more for my collection :D
    Realm: Snowy's Realm
    ty :>
  • My wish is to have a good YouTube Channel like =MGN=RedEagle...

;-;
  • My wish is to have a good YouTube Channel like =MGN=RedEagle...

;-;

Publish
    Every
    Day

• I want. Loads. Of.

Coffee cups!

For JAD!

• I want. Loads. Of.

Coffee cups!

For JAD!

C:
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

I want. Loads. Of.

Coffee cups!

For JAD!

C:
    ill keep an eye out for them jad ^^
  • I want. Loads. Of.

Coffee cups!

For JAD!

C:
    :0
    Tysm
  • I want. Loads. Of.

Coffee cups!

For JAD!

C:
    Tysm
    Yw
  • This is a really nice idea!

So. Realm Name: Rem's Crib
    There's a donation table on top of the door.

Wished-for item:

I would like 1k water and [sorry if 2 items aren't permitted, I was unsure] mummy pants :)
  • I want. Loads. Of.

Coffee cups!

For JAD!

C:
    Tysm
    I got like 30 cups 50c each, and I aint selling em. Best of luck to you :>

Btw Recommended price is 80-100c :P
  • I wish for purple scarf, if it's possible. >=<

Realm: OrangeTail's Realm
  • I wish for dirts and trunks as much as possible? Thanks. <3
  • XeymirXeymir Member
    edited September 2017
    Ive been ignore 3 times now ^^

I wish for a 33x33 EMPTY (if not empty, add a nuke to that.) room. I want to make a Rehydrator lab ^^. My realm name is "Xey and Kat vending shop!". Just search " Xey " in the lobby. My donation table is after my password portal, t pass is "wando"
  • i just made my new shop and i was wanting a few more vends for it and also 1 hr bumpers for mah friend realm: ANKlT's SHOP