HELP!!

So when I get into cubic castles it shows me the cosmic cow loading screen (which is normal) but then it just shuts down my iPad....
If anyone knows how to fix, please tell me!

Comments

• :) This is something I say often: Sending a ticket might help
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Support: Support.cubiccastles.com

Try deleting and re downloading cc

Try doing a hard restart on the iPad (Hold power button and home button until it turns off)

If those don't work then use the link above to ask support.
  • WAIT WHAT! Did you say shut down your ipad like fully shutdown and you have to start it up again? That is sort of messed up maybe try re-downloading it like Nerve said above.

Or Send Ticket like _Elf said
  • Thanks for all the suggestion, I've tried redownloading so I'll try the other stuff
  • TumbleweedTumbleweed Member
    edited September 2017
    This usually means for me that there's no Internet connection. Have you tried making sure you have a good connection?

Does it shut down CC or your i pad?
  • cuberic_79cuberic_79 Member
    edited September 2017
    If all the above didnt help, then ipad is not compatible. Mine isnt compatible too so i play on something else.
  • So when I get into cubic castles it shows me the cosmic cow loading screen (which is normal) but then it just shuts down my iPad....
    If anyone knows how to fix, please tell me!

Restart your iPad or delete Cubic castle sand download it again! May I ask what type of iPad it is and the number
  • Yeah, alot of teh above is usually the go to fix and contacting support is recommended.
    But, like they said, compatibility may stop you from getting into the game ( might be due to the update but idk :v )
  • Thanks guys, it was because of the iOS system.
    My 7 yr old iPad stopped working and now I have another for school. Works now!
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Glad to know it's solved.
    Closing.
This discussion has been closed.