Farmers hat textures

'Sir.Fox''Sir.Fox' Member
edited September 2017 in Bug Reports
Ik the see through part is to make it look rough on the edges but it kinda bugs me when walking around

Comments

• This isn't a bug, at least I don't think it is. Please put this in another category. And Yes it does look weird.
  • This isn't a bug, at least I don't think it is. Please put this in another category. And Yes it does look weird.

I thought this would be best section
  • 'Sir.Fox' said:

This isn't a bug, at least I don't think it is. Please put this in another category. And Yes it does look weird.

I thought this would be best section
    oh ok then

• SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    This is a problem with MOSTLY see through pixels and how they display on some devices. If I clip them to completely see through I can reduce the issue. I will do it for a future update.
  • This is a problem with MOSTLY see through pixels and how they display on some devices. If I clip them to completely see through I can reduce the issue. I will do it for a future update.

•  gdog gdog Retired Moderator

This isn't a bug, at least I don't think it is. Please put this in another category. And Yes it does look weird.

This is the right section. Also just flag the comment instead of minimodding - Thanks
  • gdog said:

This is the right section. Also just flag the comment instead of minimodding - Thanks
    oh it is? ok. I don't know what flagging does sorry, I'm sort of new to forums and just helping random people.