HOW TO FIX YOUR BROKEN FARM SEEDS ETC.

* UltimaZ ** UltimaZ * Member
edited August 2017 in General Chat
1st. Make sure that you build a farm etc. on a default stamped realm, THE WHITE CLOUDY default stamp.

2nd. Don't Put a block on top of your crops ( I'm talking about any block height ) There should be NO blocks above and beyond your crops.

3rd. Idk if this affects your crops but MAKE SURE U PUT DIRT BELOW the Farm Soil.

4th. Read this 3 rules again XD

ANOTHER THING. Make sure that you are just Farming in one of your realms if your ( LAND MANAGER PERK IS JUST LVL 1 )

Comments

• Ty for information ;)
  • Ty for information ;)

NP :3 BRUH!!
  • Not sure #2 has any effect on farming. I build layers in my realms (another area 25-30 blocks above the layer below). I have two layers in my farm room (one above where I planted my seeds for all my fruit bushes). I'm not having any problems at this point with my seeds.

And if you don't know for #3, then why list it and why bold it?
  • no dirt needed under xD
    i think they must watered every 6-12 hours
  • b3achy said:

Not sure #2 has any effect on farming. I build layers in my realms (another area 25-30 blocks above the layer below). I have two layers in my farm room (one above where I planted my seeds for all my fruit bushes). I'm not having any problems at this point with my seeds.

And if you don't know for #3, then why list it and why bold it?

sir kewberth talked about this just obey to be safe :3
  • So away for my plants to not die is to put a dirt under the soil?
    or r there any other way to revive a dead plant?
    Please respond
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    edited September 2017
    On 1 it can be normal cloudy or bottomless cloudy

At 2 there may be blocks above it, as long as it is 20 blocks above the crops

And number 3 doesnt matter, as long as it is soil it can be anything under the soil

So sorry for ruining you thread xD
    Kim24 said:

So away for my plants to not die is to put a dirt under the soil?
    or r there any other way to revive a dead plant?
    Please respond

There is no way to revive a dead plant
  • As mentioned above, #3 is false
  • When i planted my seeds then i didnt do anything at all just put soil and planted :p because i have blocks above it like 30 blocks above and cloudy stamp