Drawing Contest - (clean all comments from this thread please)

Comments

• So who won? It's 40 minutes past 6PM Cubic time ;-; i wanna know
  • Liberated said:

Winners will be posted on this thread here, tomorrow! @6PM - CC Time

After this, I want to do something involving building, and maybe a 50,000c pool. What do you guys think?

Leave suggestions below this please for what we should do next! :D

Liberated said:

After this, I want to do something involving building, and maybe a 50,000c pool. What do you guys think?

Leave suggestions below this please for what we should do next! :D

result?

• Bump again, who won ;-;
  • the suspension is killing me
  • I apologize for the inconvenience, but I'll judge later and the results will be in later tonight. Keep checking the thread.

My school schedule and homelife are both crazy right now, and I have had almost NO time this week for anything. Sorry everyone, hope you understand. :P
  • Liberated said:

I apologize for the inconvenience, but I'll judge later and the results will be in later tonight. Keep checking the thread.

My school schedule and homelife are both crazy right now, and I have had almost NO time this week for anything. Sorry everyone, hope you understand. :P

I understand, hope you can get it all figured out! :D
  • LiberatedLiberated Member
    edited September 2017
    The top 5 have been chosen!

1) Kurt
    2) Missilence
    3) Tam
    4) Eloquence
    5) Valyreena

Also, can a forum mod clean this thread within a day or so, so I can re-use it soon? Thanks. :P
  • Liberated said:

1) Kurt
    2) Missilence
    3) Tam
    4) Eloquence
    5) Valyreena

Also, can a forum mod clean this thread within a day or so, so I can re-use it soon? Thanks. :P
    I am so disappointed by the choices, and I apolgize to those of you who should've most definitely placed that did not. Liberated failed to wait for my response before going ahead and picking some people. Sorry, guys.
    Especially you, @xxKisshiaxx
  • Liberated said:

After this, I want to do something

Pious said:

Liberated said:

1) Kurt
    2) Missilence
    3) Tam
    4) Eloquence
    5) Valyreena

I am so disappointed by the choices, and I apolgize to those of you who should've most definitely placed that did not. Liberated failed to wait for my response before going ahead and picking some people. Sorry, guys.
    My arachnoid didnt make it ahahha xd Congrats to those who won tho ^^ i'll again next time. This is an experience

• Kim24Kim24 Member
    edited September 2017
    My entry, i no color sorry

Oh no to late xD
  • JackFuryJackFury Member
    edited September 2017
    Liberated said:

1) Kurt
    2) Missilence
    3) Tam
    4) Eloquence
    5) Valyreena

Did I not win anything because my robot remotely resembles some character from a movie I've never seen? It even matched the art style of cc..
  • JackFury said:

Liberated said:

1) Kurt
    2) Missilence
    3) Tam
    4) Eloquence
    5) Valyreena

Did I not win anything because my robot remotely resembles some character from a movie I've never seen? It even matched the art style of cc..
    Maybe. I also just asked that you not win regardless.
  • JackFury said:

Liberated said:

1) Kurt
    2) Missilence
    3) Tam
    4) Eloquence
    5) Valyreena

Y u heff to b mad
    Winners already won
  • -Gundam- said:

JackFury said:

Liberated said:

1) Kurt
    2) Missilence
    3) Tam
    4) Eloquence
    5) Valyreena

Y u heff to b mad
    Winners already won
    Not mad, just wondering .-. I'm a good sport XD
    Pious said:

JackFury said:

Liberated said:

1) Kurt
    2) Missilence
    3) Tam
    4) Eloquence
    5) Valyreena

Hate you too, scum.
  • JackFury said:

-Gundam- said:

JackFury said:

Liberated said:

1) Kurt
    2) Missilence
    3) Tam
    4) Eloquence
    5) Valyreena

Y u heff to b mad
    Winners already won
    Pious said:

JackFury said:

Liberated said:

1) Kurt
    2) Missilence
    3) Tam
    4) Eloquence
    5) Valyreena

Hate you too, scum.
    This is being mad . He never said he hated you, neither insulted you .
  • JackFuryJackFury Member
    edited September 2017
    -Gundam- said:

JackFury said:

-Gundam- said:

JackFury said:

Liberated said:

1) Kurt
    2) Missilence
    3) Tam
    4) Eloquence
    5) Valyreena

Y u heff to b mad
    Winners already won
    Pious said:

JackFury said:

Liberated said:

1) Kurt
    2) Missilence
    3) Tam
    4) Eloquence
    5) Valyreena

Hate you too, scum.
    Gundam, Pious and I have a long-lasting hatred for each other, and it's personal. It has nothing to do with this contest. He didn't insult me here, just everywhere else. Please do not be nosy. I am neither mad nor frustrated that I lost this contest, just a little peeved that my enemy was a judge, so the result had to have been biased. He even said so.

I do not need a mediator, thanks.
  • Erm... so... I just want to say thank you. '-' I'm happy to have placed 4th; I don't usually enter art competitions. ♡
  • QbirdQbird Member
    edited September 2017
    JackFury said:

-Gundam- said:

JackFury said:

-Gundam- said:

JackFury said:

Liberated said:

1) Kurt
    2) Missilence
    3) Tam
    4) Eloquence
    5) Valyreena

Y u heff to b mad
    Winners already won
    Pious said:

JackFury said:

Liberated said:

1) Kurt
    2) Missilence
    3) Tam
    4) Eloquence
    5) Valyreena

Hate you too, scum.
    Gundam, Pious and I have a long-lasting hatred for each other, and it's personal. It has nothing to do with this contest. He didn't insult me here, just everywhere else. Please do not be nosy. I am neither mad nor frustrated that I lost this contest, just a little peeved that my enemy was a judge, so the result had to have been biased. He even said so.

I do not need a mediator, thanks.
    I'm a good mediator :D
    But ,
    ( ˘ ɜ˘) ♬♪♫
    Wouldn't it be nice , to keep the hatred,
    Out of the forum, and this thread ?
  • .Well guys hope that wont get further as it would turn out to be another drama series anwyays just wanted to say that I'm happy and glad that I won but I wanted to thank most specially those who appreciated my work so much >.<

to be honest I kinda agree on Pious cause Ive seen some artworks that I could feel they have worked on their best and put lot of efforts but then in the end it's a "contest" where the judges pick who they like... Ive been on some contest that I've learned what reality vs expectation really is xD but whats most important for me is that someone appreciates your artwork :D congrats to everyone who joined ^^ hoping for more of this :)
  • kurt... said:

.Well guys hope that wont get further as it would turn out to be another drama series anwyays just wanted to say that I'm happy and glad that I won but I wanted to thank most specially those who appreciated my work so much >.<

to be honest I kinda agree on Pious cause Ive seen some artworks that I could feel they have worked on their best and put lot of efforts but then in the end it's a "contest" where the judges pick who they like... Ive been on some contest that I've learned what reality vs expectation really is xD but whats most important for me is that someone appreciates your artwork :D congrats to everyone who joined ^^ hoping for more of this :)

me too ^^
  • Thanks Libbers, and congrats to the winners :)
    Pious said:

Liberated said:

1) Kurt
    2) Missilence
    3) Tam
    4) Eloquence
    5) Valyreena

If I'm one of the people you think I shouldn't have won, please let me know because I appreciate constructive feedback :).
  • JackFury said:

Liberated said:

1) Kurt
    2) Missilence
    3) Tam
    4) Eloquence
    5) Valyreena

I chose everyone based on what I felt about their work. I didn't choose yours simply because it didn't "spark" my interest. It had nothing to do with how you and Pious act around each other. I chose by myself btw. @JackFury

And to everyone else, I chose what art I felt should win. I am the one dishing out all my money for this contest anyways. No sponsors or help is provided. If you dislike the way I judged, maybe we should do a poll next time and see what the community thinks, instead. Sorry, if you lost.
  • move on ahahahah
  • Liberated said:

JackFury said:

Liberated said:

1) Kurt
    2) Missilence
    3) Tam
    4) Eloquence
    5) Valyreena

I chose everyone based on what I felt about their work. I didn't choose yours simply because it didn't "spark" my interest. It had nothing to do with how you and Pious act around each other. I chose by myself btw. @JackFury

And to everyone else, I chose what art I felt should win. I am the one dishing out all my money for this contest anyways. No sponsors or help is provided. If you dislike the way I judged, maybe we should do a poll next time and see what the community thinks, instead. Sorry, if you lost.
    Ok, as stated previously multiple times, I have no problem with the fact that other people won. I am definitely not the greatest artist out there, the pics that did win deserved it. Gg to them.
  • edited September 2017
    I present:

Beep Boop the talking robot!

this is 20 minutes of photoshop at its best!
  • I present:

This ended a long time ago. 0-0
  • I present:

This ended a long time ago. 0-0
    Ye bruh you're super late XD
  • Assassin 2Assassin 2 Member
    edited September 2017
    How About Now I Spend 3 hour to think how to draw it lot of time :(
    I Draw IT ON Paint :D

• How About Now I Spend 3 hour to think how to draw it lot of time :(
    I Draw IT ON Paint :D

AGAIN, this competition ended.
    please read before you post. '-'
This discussion has been closed.