level 14 account with cat!!!!!

illuminati!!!!!

Comments

• Wait how did the under level 14 account have a cat that follows, Meemews only follow people over level 15. Maybe the player wants to move to the Mew?
  • im sure it follow's the level 14 player
  • actually it can be a cloacked mod
  • actually it can be a cloacked mod

Nope, no mod is from that country(i know they can change flags) no mod i know has a cat lol
    And last but not least they can't change clan tags so no it's not a mod
  • search his realm he is only a ordinary guy and a mod in pens :3
  • It actually is a bug- you can take a cat out at level 14 instead of the stated 15.
  • Please fix and dragon too
  • axello said:

Please fix and dragon too

One level is a small difference .
  • CosmicCow said:

It actually is a bug- you can take a cat out at level 14 instead of the stated 15.

I think I know why cats follow you on level 14 because your player starts off at level 0 instead of most games where you start off at level 1. Maybe when the admins were making the cat they were thinking about the level starting at level 1 so they made it when you level up 14 times the cat would follow you, but since players start at level 0 it would be level 14 to get it following you. I don't know if this is actually true.

Game Devs please do not feel offended by this comment. I didn't mean it to be mean. I was just thinking maybe that happened.
  • CosmicCow said:

It actually is a bug- you can take a cat out at level 14 instead of the stated 15.

I think I know why cats follow you on level 14 because your player starts off at level 0 instead of most games where you start off at level 1. Maybe when the admins were making the cat they were thinking about the level starting at level 1 so they made it when you level up 14 times the cat would follow you, but since players start at level 0 it would be level 14 to get it following you. I don't know if this is actually true.

Game Devs please do not feel offended by this comment. I didn't mean it to be mean. I was just thinking maybe that happened.
    you're telling one of the game devs that they did't know what they did
    l o g i c
  • CosmicCow said:

you're telling one of the game devs that they did't know what they did
    l o g i c
    No not that I meant that they... you know what I don't know anymore, It was just what I was thinking about. I was just thinking maybe that happened. And can u stop saying L O G I C to me
  • I was able to use my ramm at level 13?
  • I was able to use my ramm at level 13?

level 25