Horus and Cortana retire????

Check the staff list. Why?

Comments

• Yea it's sad. Might be because they have to move on and dont have time
  • welp
  • edited September 2017
    O gawd it is the end of the world! HELL FIRE, What the Christians said about the sign of the times is TRUE! Just give me my last hug before everything perishes :O:! *breathes heavily into paper bag*....I can't I can't look....NO.
  • O gawd it is the end of the world! HELL FIRE, What the Christians said about the sign of the times is TRUE! Just give me my last hug before everything perishes :O:! *breathes heavily into paper bag*....I can't I can't look....NO.

*uses fire extinguisher and burns out flames from hell*
    calm down grey
  • KokopelliKokopelli WV, USAMember
    Mabye Horus is no longer a mod instead he's going full time admin? *hopeful thinking*
  • Fluffy 303Fluffy 303 Somewhere Over The RainbowMember
    I think it is because they are busy, though i have no idea.
  • What? ;Q;
  • No...no...no....NOOOOO.....
    No there just...
    On um..... Vacation?
    Uhhhhh
    ye that's it 0.o
    No...
    ;Q;
  • MarieAraMarieAra MexicoMember
    They haven't retired, they're on vacation.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Thanks Black Socks >:O! You are a life savior.

I did not know Horus was dating a windows software >:O! I always had my suspicions about Cortana.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Wait what?
  • Wut ? O.O
  • Thanks Black Socks >:O! You are a life savior.

I did not know Horus was dating a windows software >:O! I always had my suspicions about Cortana.

They've always told him that he spends much time with his PC

• september 12
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

Thanks Black Socks >:O! You are a life savior.

Well cortana can be more thing like that software but also the hologram in halo

Also just dropping this here

• Ok we can all calm down, it was a false flag. The end of CC is not near, move along people lol.
  • O gawd it is the end of the world! HELL FIRE, What the Christians said about the sign of the times is TRUE! Just give me my last hug before everything perishes :O:! *breathes heavily into paper bag*....I can't I can't look....NO.

Ok we can all calm down, it was a false flag. The end of CC is not near, move along people lol.

You were the only one panicking:v

• AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    The staff thread says they retired tho. That's not a "holla sent by Penguin". That's official news???
  • I mean if it was placed in the wrong section, it should've been:
    Retired moderators: Cortana (Vacation)
    Not without a reason, because every mod in the unavailable moderators list has a reason
  • Sorry, I was tidying up the list and put them in the wrong section. They're both unavailable and not active.
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Answered - Closing
This discussion has been closed.