Will we have music in Cubic ?! :o

By SmileyBy Smiley Member
edited September 2017 in General Chat
Sir. Kewberth said along time he will do a block which have music and let us to listen music. :o How coll its that ? Annnnd thats how it looks the Music Block , also what do you think ? :D

Comments

• Aj BaryzaAj Baryza Member
    edited September 2017
    Yeah i saw that too, it is awesome!
    PS: Its look like Dj block xD
  • By SmileyBy Smiley Member
    edited September 2017
    Aj BaRyza said:

Yeah i saw that too, it is awesome!
    PS: Its look like Dj block xD

Yep :))
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Is it in game files now? 0.0
  • Is it in game files now? 0.0

Idk ... might be.
    By Smiley said:

Is it in game files now? 0.0

Idk ... might be.
    Oh okay, hes atleast working on it i think xD
  • Yea i saw it. :D
  • I want music in this game so badly ;-;
    Obviously it would have to be pre-programmed music that the devs themselves made, not just custom music from anyone, and that's perfectly fine :D
  • JackFury said:

I want music in this game so badly ;-;
    Obviously it would have to be pre-programmed music that the devs themselves made, not just custom music from anyone, and that's perfectly fine :D

A game named "transformice" had an easy system :
    Paste a link to a YouTube video, and it plays its sounds.
    And some screens existed too, who could play videos . (It was a small online game, so lots of people could watch the videos .)

• -Gundam- said:

JackFury said:

And some screens existed too, who could play videos . (It was a small online game, so lots of people could watch the videos .)

See, that wouldn't work because anyone can play any song they want in Transformice, whether it's EDM or Eminem. A lot of little kids play this game, remember?
  • By SmileyBy Smiley Member
    edited September 2017
    -Gundam- said:

JackFury said:

Ik that game , I play it too :3 , but unfortunatelly we cant play what musics we want by pasting a link... :(
  • Eh but we will have music in cc , soooo :3
  • JackFury said:

-Gundam- said:

JackFury said:

See, that wouldn't work because anyone can play any song they want in Transformice, whether it's EDM or Eminem. A lot of little kids play this game, remember?
    It was an example of games that had existing music's without taking too much space . Select the Not Explicit songs and there ya go.
  • Anyone knows when they're going to launch this "Music Block" or idk how its called. xD @SirKewberth
  • Iont want the music to have words, but how about an item called "Music Disk". You basically can program it to make music. But, since those programs to make music and all are pretty complex, how about the classic method of making music: Using a sheet.

Like this:
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    The first launch of music will be very simple, and we will add to it in time. So don't get tooooo excited. But yes something fairly basic is one the way soon.
  • It’s on the ‘to do list’
  • Iont want the music to have words, but how about an item called "Music Disk". You basically can program it to make music. But, since those programs to make music and all are pretty complex, how about the classic method of making music: Using a sheet.

Like this:

Oww so we will create what music we want ? :o *confused face *
  • By Smiley said:

Iont want the music to have words, but how about an item called "Music Disk". You basically can program it to make music. But, since those programs to make music and all are pretty complex, how about the classic method of making music: Using a sheet.

Like this:

Just a suggestion! :D
  • By Smiley said:

Iont want the music to have words, but how about an item called "Music Disk". You basically can program it to make music. But, since those programs to make music and all are pretty complex, how about the classic method of making music: Using a sheet.

Like this:

Just a suggestion! :D
    Owww k. ☻

Like this:

Thats probably not a really good idea, everyone probs knows what happens if you let people do what they want xD

Great suggestion though

Like this:

Thats probably not a really good idea, everyone probs knows what happens if you let people do what they want xD

Great suggestion though
    =)))