Okay DONT FREAK OOUT!!! :O MUST READ 100%

* UltimaZ ** UltimaZ * Member
edited September 2017 in General Chat
i don't know what happened but this is the story...

For anyone who ever visited RESOURCES SUPPLY DEPOT : we are having a problem :

this player piq . we know her a bit .. its her alt account and her main account is axello

piq told me and my friend the realm owner to go to her realm names piq's super bottomless.. when you enter her realm you will find your self stuck and suspended outside the realm. the realm is only 5x5 and has dirt stacks on it. u are literally glitch out from the realm as soon as u enter it.

then it made no effect or what so ever to me but my friend angelo got problem.. our co-op vending realm.. named RESOURCES SUPPLY DEPOT changed it's name to piq's super bottomless :O and at first confronted my friend about this and he has no idea but he mentioned about this piq and made him go to that realm piq's super bottomless.

the also there is a weird thing happened on top of that. there is a mysterious door appeared inside the center of our dome. and i thought that my friend gelo used my precious because it turns out it's also an exit portal/door. now we have 2 portals exit.

that only the owner can move. what is happening? can anyone explain this?

WARNING FOR YOUR SAFETY AND PRECAUTION DONOT GO TO THAT REALM piq's super bottomless

@SirKewberth @CosmicCow

Please who visit our realm and fix this problem.. also the extra exit portal.. became the main portal for our realm now and the real one became useless :v

pm me private admin.. gonna tell some info.. and it's really important no joke

Comments

• Please who visit our realm and fix this problem.. also the extra exit portal.. became the main portal for our realm now and the real one became useless :v

i don't know what happened but this is the story...

For anyone who ever visited RESOURCES SUPPLY DEPOT : we are having a problem :

this player piq . we know her a bit .. its her alt account and her main account is axello

piq told me and my friend the realm owner to go to her realm names piq's super bottomless.. when you enter her realm you will find your self stuck and suspended outside the realm. the realm is only 5x5 and has dirt stacks on it. u are literally glitch out from the realm as soon as u enter it.

then it made no effect or what so ever to me but my friend angelo got problem.. our co-op vending realm.. named RESOURCES SUPPLY DEPOT changed it's name to piq's super bottomless :O and at first confronted my friend about this and he has no idea but he mentioned about this piq and made him go to that realm piq's super bottomless.

the also there is a weird thing happened on top of that. there is a mysterious door appeared inside the center of our dome. and i thought that my friend gelo used my precious because it turns out it's also an exit portal/door. now we have 2 portals exit.

that only the owner can move. what is happening? can anyone explain this?

WARNING FOR YOUR SAFETY AND PRECAUTION DONOT GO TO THAT REALM piq's super bottomless

@SirKewberth @CosmicCow

There was this bug about being able to "make" exist portals
    Not framing anyone but @Alex%20William01 did comment saying that he told someone how to "make" an exit door
    Idk about the name
  • edited September 2017
    My realm had the same issue. I removed my main realm door somehow and was getting stuck outside the realm boundary. Sirkewberth fixed it for me though.

What happened here was that piq glitched out his main realm door and went to your realm with the door on his head. When he exited the game, the door came to your realm.(Also this changed your realm name I guess).
    This is what happened in Cubic Town Center too.

Advice: Anyone who finds out how to do this please dont try it or your main realm door because it will be deleted. Then you will have to ask the devs to get a fake lobby door which dont works like main door.
  • My realm had the same issue. I removed my main realm door somehow and was getting stuck outside the realm boundary. Sirkewberth fixed it for me though.

What happened here was that piq glitched out his main realm door and went to your realm with the door on his head. When he exited the game, the door came to your realm.(Also this changed your realm name I guess).
    This is what happened in Cubic Town Center too.

Advice: Anyone who finds out how to do this please dont try it or your main realm door because it will be deleted. Then you will have to ask the devs to get a fake lobby door which dont works like main door.

i got the details no worries im just waiting for private pm from devs
  • sorry about these problem, I pm-ed sirkew yesterday
  • UltimaZ after entering like 20 times it glitched me in the ground and I got kicked right out I tried going in again and it pushed me falling and then kicked me out now floating again. I don't know how this is but Slim has to believe Dread
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    If you want a speedier reply I'd suggest getting a ticket opened.
    Link this thread as there is plenty of info for them to work with here.

There was a door portal problem recently. Cosmic rolled back the server but I guess that this may have happened before the roll back.
    I'm certain support can help fix some of this.
    http://help.cubiccastles.com/support/

|I can offer to rename the realm for you if you wish.

• edited September 2017
    Only piq can pick that door. Maybe the realm name will get fixed when door is taken back?
    @%2A%20UltimaZ%20%2A
  • it's already fixed pls close
  • * UltimaZ ** UltimaZ * Member
    edited September 2017
    My friend super Extreme fix our place but not 100% the extra exit door is still there and the realm deed name is change too... further investigation on the accounts is being processed