How Is Your Farm Doing?

edited September 2017 in Off-Topic
It has been a period of time for farms to take off and I am curious to know how is your farm doing. Are you enjoying the farm update, any tips, STRUGGLES. Spill the beans!

For me farming has really grown on me.

Comments

• Great! ,I think I have 50 corn growing idk if that’s good
  • My farm is pretty small behind my house but it goes well, luckily it doesn't need a big attention so I can do my task irl and I'm planning to move it into a new room.
  • Minw is not goes well though. Well maybe someday xP
  • Mine is not going well,due to inactive days my crops die on the daily,and I only have 6 recubes.Yey~also I only have 5 soil and barely and seeds so rip
  • Chewy that is awful :O:! The struggle.
  • Mine is not going well,due to inactive days my crops die on the daily,and I only have 6 recubes.Yey~also I only have 5 soil and barely and seeds so rip

If you have perks I have 21 rocky soil and tomato seeds v:
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Mine is doing pretty well ^^ yesterday harvested corn and eggplants and i put now 20 eggplants, 10 corn and i replaced most rocky soil now with decent soil

Just waiting for that freaking perk so that i can place more soil

Also

Mine is not going well,due to inactive days my crops die on the daily,and I only have 6 recubes.Yey~also I only have 5 soil and barely and seeds so rip

I can give ya some soil and when my crops are done also some seeds if ya want, also if yoy want i can water them daily for yaq
  • Well, I ran out of seeds today and bought soil without thinking, and don't want to buy seeds from players, even though I have no recubes to buy seeds from the actual store. Describing my situation in one word: Stuck.
  • When players farms become more established I think there will be a lot of help being passed around to get those stuck unstuck. I know when I get a stable and running farm I will defiantly be helping people. It be nice in the future to see a thread where players can ask for farming help and a volunteer assists them.
  • Knoth said:

Well, I ran out of seeds today and bought soil without thinking, and don't want to buy seeds from players, even though I have no recubes to buy seeds from the actual store. Describing my situation in one word: Stuck.

I can give u few seeds for restart =)

My concern, everything was fine until this morning...
    I was not able to plant anything. It last 15 minutes, and i was close to rage quit .... until i realized that i was trying to plant my potatoes (not the seeds)
    Well, i have to admit that I've had a really short night >< But my noob action wasted 15 minutes of my time lool

Well, everything is find beside this. I'm really close of Lvl6 and I have 100 quality soil i na room and 8 quality soil in another room =)
    Discovered with happyness the good looking eggplant !

Really Nice free update =)

• Mine is doing pretty well ^^ yesterday harvested corn and eggplants and i put now 20 eggplants, 10 corn and i replaced most rocky soil now with decent soil

Also

Mine is not going well,due to inactive days my crops die on the daily,and I only have 6 recubes.Yey~also I only have 5 soil and barely and seeds so rip

I can give ya some soil and when my crops are done also some seeds if ya want, also if yoy want i can water them daily for yaq
    Reallly?!That would mean a lot!As I don't have that much spare time in the day due to overdue assignments at school~

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

Mine is doing pretty well ^^ yesterday harvested corn and eggplants and i put now 20 eggplants, 10 corn and i replaced most rocky soil now with decent soil

Also

Reallly?!That would mean a lot!As I don't have that much spare time in the day due to overdue assignments at school~

Just message me the realm where the plants are located, youll later i think have to give me perm to be able to do it, and if you can also a workbench with a lot of water in it pls

And dont worry about that i waste my time, i can miss those few exta minutes ;)
  • im fine..... i cant sleep! i need to watch my crops grow >.<
  • It has been a period of time for farms to take off and I am curious to know how is your farm doing. Are you enjoying the farm update, any tips, STRUGGLES. Spill the beans!

My farm is doing g r e a t
    In 1-2 days I'll buy eggplant seeds
    Did I say eggplant I meant OmelettePlant seeds
    Currently I have lots of corn growing
    200-ish watering cans make it easy
    Also I have 5 wheat seeds ready to be born
    Since the farm update came out my farm had 1 death
    Barry was lagging and he broke a soil block and an innocent corn plant died
    May Corny Curn The 6th rest in peace
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    doing great :) i just recently upgraded to 100 crops, they are all wheat and 90% of my soil is quality :D
  • It has been a period of time for farms to take off and I am curious to know how is your farm doing. Are you enjoying the farm update, any tips, STRUGGLES. Spill the beans!

Nice pun and picture too! XD

Well, my farm is doing great, I plan on moving it in my alt's realm because I have no place to move it. First reason to my alt is actually to revisit those days back when you were a naked qbee... and also to have another realm to store more stuff. My storage room is kapow! Its too small. Also part of my experiment. What do other people see behind the screen. I took my two tablets and logged on to my account and my alt account.

Back to farming stuff. My farm is doing great. Im growing tomatoes and potatoes.
  • well you already know how mine is going lol
  •   Ed  Ed Game Moderator
    edited September 2017
  • Tomk2005Tomk2005 Member
    edited September 2017
    my farm are just 10 dead potatoes

edit: I think 5 of them are tomatoes
  • edited September 2017
    THank you all for sharing <3!

Ed you being one percent away from level five is just cruel :O:!
  • THank you all for sharing <3!

Ed you being one percent away from level five is just cruel :O:!</p>

thanh was 2% away
    then someone harvested his crops and put them in glass
    thanh got rekt
  • i have no farm
  • You only have socks and toe jam?
  • You only have socks and toe jam?

And a payless right next to my house

• 20 Potato Crops
    30 Corn Crops

Next week will be 50 Corn Crops

I have one chicken named Peep, he's still growing

And by my well I have a chest and a crafting table for fun, you can get to both of them by walking up to the well. I use the chest to keep my watering cans and the crafting table to refill them

The tree and the waterfall have no use, they're just decoration
  • Snowy Owl getting all fancy.
  • 20 corn, 3 potatoes and 1 tomato growing.
    And still no farm animals. ;-;
  • T.T well, five of my plants got a severe illness until one finally can't take it any longer, I buried one of them and the other 4 were still fighting although I planted them in the same time >.< RIP Potatotato

• kurt... said:

T.T well, five of my plants got a severe illness until one finally can't take it any longer, I buried one of them and the other 4 were still fighting although I planted them in the same time >.< RIP Potatotato

Wait, '-' Plants can sick? How and why does it happen?
  • SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator

Superxtreme - New Farm

40 Quality Soils
    60 Rocky Soils
    40 Corn Seeds Planted
    60 Tomato Seeds Planted
    1 Chicken
    Farming Level 5

For now I am saving recubes to buy more Quality Soils & Another Chicken.

Thats all for now ツ
    bla.jpg 621.4K