Please read this...

Ok, so I was with Slim and some other guys. And I went AFK for a while. When I came back, all were next to me watching the same direction. So I decided to take a pic. And another player wanted to do the same thing. So we done it. But another player ask me that question : "You're lvl 33 and you don't have angel wings?"... I said no because I sold them. Then we talked together and arrived a moment when I said that I wasn't selfish (because i said that I hosted events and giveaways so I'm poor now). Then he said that he saw that every lvl 33 are rich... So I said that i wasn't like others and he began to get angry and say that it should be better to keep Cubits for me than what I've done....

SO.

I want to say that levels aren't signifiant of richness. That's not because you are level 60 that you are rich. No. It doesn't work like this. And advanced players don't HAVE TO get angel wings. Every player dress him like he wants to. Having angels wings doesn't put the title "RICH" above your name. No. This is just a super rare item. Why getting mad about cubits? Man... Seriously... This game isn't based of cubits... You build and do whatever you want! Cubits only allow you to get more features in this game. Everyone is the cheief of his cubits. Everyone is chief of what he does with them. Guys, level 60 aren't systematicaly rich. Stop saying that. Stop saying that you should have angel wings to be well seen. No, no and no!

This player just gets me angry. so, yeah, I wanted to say that.

Thx for reading this.

Regards,

-Joystick-
Btw, I didn't know where to post it....

Comments

• Yeah, i hate this kind of typical thing.

I remember a level sixty player telling me to fast travel to him. I asked why, but he left. I tped to him and it was a payaway. He put the warp food in a vending machine and set it to 5000 cubits. I was like, "Are you serious?". He seemed confused and said "um.... Aren't you a rich person?". I replied "um no". He got a bit angry and said "YOU HAVE AN ***** BONNET AND U NO RICH? BAN!".
    I got out before he banned me, and that's just the type of intelligence I deal with every day.
  • Just because people see that I am level 44, and I have headlessness + dark angel wings. They instantly think I'm rich. Dude. I'm not rich, and I will never be rich. If you're rich in C cubic Castles you should have like. I have no idea, over 100k? To some rich people, under 100k means like 2c. I have no idea why. But I'm not rich. I barely have any hats, the rarest thing I have is headlessness and gingerbread. Sure I have some pricy items. But that doesn't qualify as "rich". See some people like... BillyBoo, Lamarcus. Very rich having many rare items or having like, every item in the game. But I see low levels going around saying "shop buy me". And the first person they go to is the highest level. High levels shouldn't just be known as "rich people". My friend is level 50 and she has NOTHING. You can just level up in the game if you aren't like lazy. And then there's the rich people that like to show off. Sure they are high levels. But boy, it's super annoying just to see a high level being so greedy, even low levels just to be like. "Haaa, I look like a hacker". I hate being told to buy some noobaloni's stuff. It really annoys me. It just makes me think to switch to my lower level alt and look poor, because I am just so dumb of being thought of, RICH MAN THE HEDGEHOG.
    (don't know why I wrote so much stuff, I could've just said same)
  • HrothgarHrothgar Member
    edited September 2017
    Before the level updates came out (yes, listen to grandpa again >.>)
    Me and my friends used to hang out, mine together, hunt cave arts together. It was great!
    But ALL of a sudden, the level updates came and for some reason they were level 15 and I was Level 8... A couple of days later they started acting weird around people. Talking to me as if I was his wee child... Insulted as I was, I confronted him. "A blah blah blah said I." and they said these words... "Come on, man face it! You wear noob clothes and talk like noobs and look at your level. You are a noob!" And my god, I was shaking. Not in anger but in sadness. I said "it doesn't matter what you wear, how much cubits you have or what level you are! What matters is what you are inside." And as grandpas story ends, all qbees are relieved that he stopped.

Because grandpa is really annoying.
  • HrothGar said:

Me and my friends used to hang out, mine together, hunt cave arts together. It was great!
    But ALL of a sudden, the level updates came and for some reason they were level 15 and I was Level 8... A couple of days later they started acting weird around people. Talking to me as if I was his wee child... Insulted as I was, I confronted him. "A blah blah blah said I." and they said these words... "Come on, man face it! You wear noob clothes and talk like noobs and look at your level. You are a noob!" And my god, I was shaking. Not in anger but in sadness. I said "it doesn't matter what you wear, how much cubits you have or what level you are! What matters is what you are inside." And as grandpas story ends, all qbees are relieved that he stopped.

I loved Cubic Castles before the levels update, it was nice and clean. Everything was fine.
    To be honest, perks make the game PLAYABLE. But I hate levels in general just because of what people think of high levels. When levels came, I was level 10 somehow.
  • HrothgarHrothgar Member
    edited September 2017

HrothGar said:

I loved Cubic Castles before the levels update, it was nice and clean. Everything was fine.
    To be honest, perks make the game PLAYABLE. But I hate levels in general just because of what people think of high levels. When levels came, I was level 10 somehow.
    Oh, how I miss the days when me and all my friends could empty realms together.
    I miss FooTraGeez's shop, oh how so well decorated.
    I miss how I could chase scammers all over the overworld, asking them to "GIMME MY WAND BACK!" I never did get my wand back. (Who called grandpa again?!) I miss... F.R.I.E.N.D.S and Melrose Place...

I miss...Cubic Castles 2014 wut wut!

But seriously, the level update bought out the competitive side of other players. Leaving their social side with no blankie of its own.

• HrothGar said:

HrothGar said:

Oh, how I miss the days when me and all my friends could empty realms together.
    I miss FooTraGeez's shop, oh how so well decorated.
    I miss how I could chase scammers all over the overworld, asking then to "GIMME MY WAND BACK!" I never did get my wand back. (Who called grandpa again?!) I miss... F.R.I.E.N.D.S and Melrose Place...

I miss...Cubic Castles 2014 wut wut!

Not to be a butt.
    But this is my opinion.
    Cubic Castles 2014 is the best Cubic Castles. Before wands, before Cash Registers.
    If only we had, new realm setups and stuff. Loads of the hats n stuff.

• Not to be a butt.
    But this is my opinion.
    Cubic Castles 2014 is the best Cubic Castles. Before wands, before Cash Registers.

O.O before cash registers? It'd be easier to scam, though...by 99.999999999999999991%

• HrothGar said:

Not to be a butt.
    But this is my opinion.

O.O before cash registers? It'd be easier to scam, though...by 99.999999999999999991%

ik
    but cash register 2014-2015 edition was horrible. super easy scams because people don't know how to read a simple thing
  • I am a semi-low level player, and I supported the game to make myself wealthy, but being "rich" means something completely different to me. I joined Helping Hands a few days ago and have met some of the nicest people I have met in a very long time.

Being rich is by the actions you make and not about the wealth/power you possess. If you gloat about being wealthy, that doesn't make you rich.

Being rich is doing what is good for others and not just yourself. Using what you have to better someone's life. At least that is my definition of it. Others may not see the same way I do, and that is totally fine. I can respect someone else's opinion, but that is just how I feel about this topic, Joystick. I am glad you help others and don't only have stuff to brag about it like most people do. You are in the right completely. Don't let others tell you different.

Level doesn't determine richness, nor does Cubits, but your actions do. I completely agree with you, Joystick. :)
  • edited September 2017
    FINALLY
    Someone said it, I determine bigger levels with ppl who love to build(like myself) sometimes I'm right, sometimes I'm wrong, but when ppl see my level and I go afk I come back with warp foods in my inv. That go to shops.
    Im like
    .... Wut

Ppl refer a lvl from noob to pro
    And it sooooo annoying
    I see players be like

Lol u nooob and trashtalk these ppl
    It makes me really wonder what the ppl of this world has come to, to bullying ppl on the internet over a LOW LEVEL.
  • *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    edited September 2017
    ✓ means that I read your comment.

i do totally agree with you 60thSnowyMonth (✓), black socks (✓), HrothGar (✓), NoeNt2 (✓)!
    Knoth said:

(✓)
    Level doesn't determine richness, nor does Cubits, but your actions do. I completely agree with you, Joystick. :)

That's totally true! And I agree with you too :)

(✓)
    FINALLY
    Someone said it, I determine bigger levels with ppl who love to build(like myself) sometimes I'm right, sometimes I'm wrong, but when ppl see my level and I go afk I come back with warp foods in my inv. That go to shops.
    Im like
    .... Wut

Ppl refer a lvl from noob to pro
    And it sooooo annoying
    I see players be like

Lol u nooob and trashtalk these ppl
    It makes me really wonder what the ppl of this world has come to, to bullying ppl on the internet over a LOW LEVEL.

Yeah sometimes I'm going afk for a while and when I came back, I got full inventory of warpfood of, yeah I'll say it, noob shops (who sells 1 dirt for 10c for example)... That's really annoying... And I'm happy that I'm the guy who "said it" :)
  • Level doesn't show your richness
    Your heart show it when you do good deeds=)

Just ignore them.. Do not give them to much attention or they will never stop being rude.
  • im level 39 or was i 40..? and i think the vaalue of all my items is just a bit over 2000c
  • Knoth said:

I am a semi-low level player, and I supported the game to make myself wealthy, but being "rich" means something completely different to me. I joined Helping Hands a few days ago and have met some of the nicest people I have met in a very long time.

Being rich is by the actions you make and not about the wealth/power you possess. If you gloat about being wealthy, that doesn't make you rich.

Being rich is doing what is good for others and not just yourself. Using what you have to better someone's life. At least that is my definition of it. Others may not see the same way I do, and that is totally fine. I can respect someone else's opinion, but that is just how I feel about this topic, Joystick. I am glad you help others and don't only have stuff to brag about it like most people do. You are in the right completely. Don't let others tell you different.

Definition of rich: having a great deal of money or assets.
    You're technically wrong.

also I kinda like cubits --\_(*~*)_/--
  • *Remo* (✓), LiteRary (✓)
    epieownz said:

Knoth said:

(✓)
    I am a semi-low level player, and I supported the game to make myself wealthy, but being "rich" means something completely different to me. I joined Helping Hands a few days ago and have met some of the nicest people I have met in a very long time.

Definition of rich: having a great deal of money or assets.
    You're technically wrong.

also I kinda like cubits --\_(*~*)_/--
    I think he was speaking about "inside" richness, not only financial richness... But I can be wrong
  • I'm level 60, not rich. Not everyone has to be either. We're all equals.
  • Idk how a level 14 with only 20k is supposed to be considered, but I'm one.
  • -Gundam- said:

Idk how a level 14 with only 20k is supposed to be considered, but I'm one.

Rich in terms of currency but not rich in terms of experience :v
  • KokopelliKokopelli WV, USAMember
    My account never saw 2k+ c til I was level 48 when there was a deal going on in the c store for tapjoy offers
  • I agree when levels does not indicate wealth. And basically, I now have to start clearing my friends' list at some point because there so many people adding me just because they think I'd be a good business link.

I might be a high level and may run around like a dino, but I'm not a dedicated trader and like I said before, I like running about like a dino. But of course, presumptions are bound to happen.

Honestly... I just want be like one of those people who have their lists filled with only good friends. x.x
  • Eloquence said:

I agree when levels does not indicate wealth. And basically, I now have to start clearing my friends' list at some point because there so many people adding me just because they think I'd be a good business link.

I might be a high level and may run around like a dino, but I'm not a dedicated trader and like I said before, I like running about like a dino. But of course, presumptions are bound to happen.

Honestly... I just want be like one of those people who have their lists filled with only good friends. x.x

Yeah it happens to me too... and this is hard to have a full list of good friends...
  • -Gundam- said:

Ive watched this game a lot before playing it

• -Gundam- said:

-Gundam- said:

Watching and playing aren't the same... You can get xp from watching it but you gain more by playing it...
  • -Gundam- said:

-Gundam- said:

Watching and playing aren't the same... You can get xp from watching it but you gain more by playing it...
    But watching for a year though 9-9
  • Levels are only a sign of experience in mining, building and crafting (because levels change with experience points and those are the primary things that I know of that give you experience points regularly). Levels don't reflect wealth. They don't really even reflect time in game / experience in the social aspects of the game. Though if you just do some basic mining of your starter realm and rebuilding it, IMO, it's hard to stay too low a level.

I'm nearly level 40 after only playing a couple of months, but that is because I mine nearly all the time I'm in the game. I mean hours. I find it relaxing, so I do it a lot.

Sure I have some cubits because at a certain point I had so many resources, it was silly not to sell some off. But a level one could have a lot more cubits than me just by making a purchase of cubits. Clearly, it's a pretty immature understanding of the game to think that level = wealth.

And I agree true riches come from doing things you love and helping others, not from cubits.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Indeed, not every higher level is rich....

They just have some more experience

And i have had some angel (all different times) but they were useless

Also angel are more rare than super rare since they are still gettable
  • I'm level 60 multiple times, and I'm poor.
    Just saying.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Welp, most of the players specially the new ones could easily think that level = wealth is because by just understanding or experiencing how hard it was to lvl up, by that they could easily assume that those higher lvl most specially lvl 60 had already played the game for like years and already had lot of experiences and stuffs that is so valuable for them..

its like each player from new ones up to those average and to those high lvls, we have different point of view on how we look what "richness" is, like lvl 60 players who doesnt focus much on being a business man but for a lvl 5 player, he/she is rich so we cant really say that the understanding of " lvl = wealth " is really immature, its just that they havent realized yet what it is being a true "rich" player here in cc as most of us know that this community is composed of players that is mostly young ones..

I'm lvl 60 and I dont consider myself rich when it comes to items unlike those I know who have played for just like months but I must say I'm rich and blessed having good friends and both bad and good experiences :D
  • Pious said:

I'm level 60 multiple times, and I'm poor.
    Just saying.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Boi u not poor .
  • Ok, so I was with Slim and some other guys. And I went AFK for a while. When I came back, all were next to me watching the same direction. So I decided to take a pic. And another player wanted to do the same thing. So we done it. But another player ask me that question : "You're lvl 33 and you don't have angel wings?"... I said no because I sold them. Then we talked together and arrived a moment when I said that I wasn't selfish (because i said that I hosted events and giveaways so I'm poor now). Then he said that he saw that every lvl 33 are rich... So I said that i wasn't like others and he began to get angry and say that it should be better to keep Cubits for me than what I've done....

SO.

I want to say that levels aren't signifiant of richness. That's not because you are level 60 that you are rich. No. It doesn't work like this. And advanced players don't HAVE TO get angel wings. Every player dress him like he wants to. Having angels wings doesn't put the title "RICH" above your name. No. This is just a super rare item. Why getting mad about cubits? Man... Seriously... This game isn't based of cubits... You build and do whatever you want! Cubits only allow you to get more features in this game. Everyone is the cheief of his cubits. Everyone is chief of what he does with them. Guys, level 60 aren't systematicaly rich. Stop saying that. Stop saying that you should have angel wings to be well seen. No, no and no!

This player just gets me angry. so, yeah, I wanted to say that.

Thx for reading this.

Regards,

-Joystick-
    Btw, I didn't know where to post it....

W A I T
    What do you mean you aren't rich if you have angel wings? You say it's super rare, but you say it doesn't make you rich. wot.
    People say that because it truly tends to be this way. The higher your level, the higher your net worth, or current wealth.