Jack's Letter (Prizes)

*Joystick**Joystick* Member
edited July 2017 in Player Events & Creations

"Hi stranger! I'm Jack, Joystick's old friend. If you find this letter, you may be the chosen one. I present myself. My name is Jack Korn. I'm a retired pirate. Young, I traveled through the world in search of treasures.

During my life I fought with a lot of captains and their crew... And one day, I fought with Sir Marshmellow. I won and took possession of his crew and his ship. A piece of paper was hidden in a book. His newspaper. It was a treasure map.

My crew and I traveled through the Qbee world to find this treasure. 2 years navigating to finally find this island. There was a Temple. We got through these ruins and found a secret room. There was an enigm on the door in front of us. This enigm was : 'I have 2 feet, 6 legs, 8 arms, 2 heads and an eye. Who am I ?'.

My crew gave up quickly. But I stayed. I stayed 2 weeks thinking about this and eating snails and caterpillars. I finally found the answer and the door opened.

I kept a big part of the treasure with me. But I left some for the one who will find the same answer I found.

Once you get it, find an Imperium that remains black. The south is the opposite.

Good Luck! - Jack "

(This is not a joke, some items are really hidden somewhere and are waiting for you)

Comments

• Umm realm name?
  • Aj Baryza said:

Umm realm name?

You have all the informations you need in this letter.
  • (bump)

I have a message from Jack :

"Heyyo! I can see that my enigm remains unanswered... I can give you one hint : don't think about any creature...

As my friend already said it, you have all the clues you need in my letter, just be the most intelligent or the fastest to find all the pieces of the puzzle...

Good luck sailors and see you on a ship!

Yarr!!

-Jack"
  • (bump)

"Heyyo! I can see that you have difficulties to resolve this enigm... So I decided to change the location of my treasure.

For information, my treasure has a value of around 600c...

Good luck sailors and see you on a ship!

Yarr!!

-Jack"
  • I solved it tho...
  • *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    edited August 2017
    "Heyyo! Nobody have found my treasure yet... Maybe one day the chosen one will appear...

pickles2001, I don't know if you solved it entierly but you're maybe on the good way...

To all others, don't try too hard, the answer is so simple that you don't think of it...

After these words, I wish you good luck again!

See you on a ship!

Yarr!!

-Jack"
  • Pirate???? :::perks up:::: bumps thread fer Joystick...
  • I got the prize i believe. I think it was a feather hat
  • I got the prize i believe. I think it was a feather hat

no it was another thing... This quest was specially for BJDware but this one is still unfound
  • "Dear Qbees,

It has been near one month since I hid my treasure. It looks like you aren't able to solve it... Or maybe you just can't find the location...

So, I will help you!

'Once you get it, find an Imperium that remains black.'

This is the realm where it is hidden. Take these two words together and you'll find it!

'The south is the opposite.'

This is where a door leads to my treasure. What's the opposite of south?

You just have now to solve the enigm!

Good luck and see you on a ship!

Yarr!

-Jack"

(bump)

• "Dear Qbees,

2 months ago, I hid a treasure for you... No one found it...

It's still here with rhum barrels...

Don't think too much, the answer is very easy...

See you on a ship!

Yarr!

-Jack"
  • is it the room with blue marble and white marble..?
  • *>Remo<* said:

is it the room with blue marble and white marble..?

yeah :p