There should be a permanent price tags for...

Perma Price tags posted by admin here in forums suggestion

For Common items, Common Craftable, MInable Blocks.

reason - to have price stability with this mentioned list.

Comments

• Perma Price tags posted by admin here in forums suggestion

Prices are choosen by players
    You could easily turn the price of an item
    Just by "HOLLAWARP:Buying miner hats 5k each"
    That would make the price rise
    Like the feather hats
    They were very cheap and when people knew there was a buyer ready to buy at high prices the price of them went up
  • Perma Price tags posted by admin here in forums suggestion

Prices are choosen by players
    You could easily turn the price of an item
    Just by "HOLLAWARP:Buying miner hats 5k each"
    That would make the price rise
    Like the feather hats
    They were very cheap and when people knew there was a buyer ready to buy at high prices the price of them went up
    Yeah .... Feather hats are expensive ;-;

-1, cause as mentioned above, price is chosen by players, admins can only set their rarity .
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Prices change everyday, so after some time, this "list" would become outdated. And I doubt that the admins could and would update it every time it changes due to lack of time and all.
    Why do we have to limit prices. It's everyone's right to choose their own you know :v
    That's what a healthy market looks like, value is decided upon by the community.
  • resources changes price? kidding me :v ??
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    Everything changes price. Happens irl too. Limiting price requires grants and subsidies irl, because the loss has to be paid off somehow. If you want to limit the price of something like the Bunny PJs to around 20k, would you be willing to pay sellers the 20-30k difference?
  • No, cause players who just started would have a hard time gaining profit because some will follow what the admin. recommends for that certain the game works like a Country
  • Plus some items are seasonal. I notice that Halloween items are starting to get hot. In November the prices will drop because demand will drop. I price my crafted items on the effort required to make them. Example: new Wood Chair = 3c because of small effort; Phantom Foam = 22c because of massive effort.