Scam Reports

Comments

• GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Where are the Mods?
  • Scammer: Kc slow
    Using vend scam, he/she used tomato seeds to scam people but no one was scammed. (For sure)
  • Galantis said:

Where are the Mods?

I believe they are getting these reports, just probs not responding
  • Scammer:jake227
    Methods:drop game/free pet for perm
    So this player been going around for god knows how long yelling FREE PET! In lobbies and then tells u he will place it if u give him perm
    I caut him earlier doing a drop game for a snowman
  • Scammer: =Mgn=Darkwings

Looks like there's a new glitch/way when it comes to the recently update on vending machines I think Ive seen someone reported this as well... as we all know we could change the price of items in vending machine if we havent set it up yet or once we break the machine and put it again but in this case, It's 1c each but they could change it again without breaking the machine.

• Wade PrevossWade Prevoss Member
    edited August 2017
    Scam Report

This One Is Still Scamming After A Mod Come And dealth with

Scammer Name: Joker10
    Lost: 13k (Scuba Mask I Didnt Press yes But My 13k gone :/)
    When: 2:05 Am August 30 On Our Time And Date (I Show The Cubic Time On The Pic)
    Well It Doesnt Have Name It Seems it Look Like A Room

Please Mod Deal With Guy I Lost my 13k ;-; all My Earn From My Farming D:
  • There is this scammer by the name The Cubic King or something like that, he and his friend had tried scamming my krampus and black umbrella. I know how scams work so I didn't fall for it but the player stated above is usually seen in pen's yard rentals doing the 5x5 realm scam.
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    kurt... said:

Scammer: =Mgn=Darkwings

Looks like there's a new glitch/way when it comes to the recently update on vending machines I think Ive seen someone reported this as well... as we all know we could change the price of items in vending machine if we havent set it up yet or once we break the machine and put it again but in this case, It's 1c each but they could change it again without breaking the machine.

You are not the first one who has told me that they are still able to change the price without removing the vend
    @CosmicCow
  • SweetPyxelSweetPyxel Member
    edited August 2017
    Scammer: Pillow_Talk
    Scam: Account Theft
    Time: In picture
    I blocked all swearing and hollas in the picture

• Allison.x was doing 5x5 realm scam in Pen's Yard Rentals. Pretended she didn't know English after. :v
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

Scammer: Kc slow
    Using vend scam, he/she used tomato seeds to scam people but no one was scammed. (For sure)

Scammer:jake227
    Methods:drop game/free pet for perm
    So this player been going around for god knows how long yelling FREE PET! In lobbies and then tells u he will place it if u give him perm
    I caut him earlier doing a drop game for a snowman

kurt... said:

Scammer: =Mgn=Darkwings

Scammer: Pillow_Talk
    Scam: Account Theft
    Time: In picture
    I blocked all swearing and hollas in the picture

have checked and all of these have been taken care of
  • * UltimaZ ** UltimaZ * Member
    edited August 2017
    this guy is cursing me because i ask price :v :(

• scammer:bittin
    known victims:OrangeTail
    method:tomato seeds
    time:minutes ago
    he holla'd saying "sell balloon 8k"
    place:random 5x5 room
    after orange told me he got scammed by him i went to the holla to get screen shots
    and orange wasn't lying he was put tomato seeds behind the balloon
  • scammer :____Dr.Hades______
    victims:none that i know of
    method:tomato seeds in a vends with rares
    time: in picture
    he holla'd saying pjs 35k but is actually tomato seeds
    place: a room within JOKERS10
  • Scammer: sexy=booty
    Scam: Vending machine scam (Tomato seed)
    Time: in picture
    Victims: idk

• Scammer: Bokoyo
    Tomato seed with ballon in vending machine

• Name: Khurrito.
    Method: "Give Me Your Pet Or I Will Report!!!!"
    Losses: None.
    Time: 06:20-06:30 Cubic Time

• Bomb game. Owner sold food at diffrent times so it would keep going.
    Time: on pics
    Owner: little dued
    Evidence: on screen shots
    After a while owner removed the bumper. I left so I didn't know why.
  • this guy is promoting a free cubits website
    name:in screen shot
    place:random farm room
  • this guy is promoting a free cubits website
    name:in screen shot
    place:random farm room

Well ill be damed. Thats the kid that always pester me by claiming he heard im giving away a pumpkin pet via hollas. He ticks me off.
  • Scammer: malboy3
    Scam: Theft
    Time: in pictures
    Neddster knows this petty thief irl and had let me know that malboy wouldn't take a shot at redemption. Honestly, he doesn't know what he's getting himself into. They even openly admitted that they are a scammer which may suggest they are a pretty young player.
    *was busy which is why i'm reporting late

• Spider Man 101 scammed me by doing drop game (only for camo shirt-but still) and sr.evilkingoYT scammed me by replacing lv 49 dog fr lv 0 I couldn't get screenshots cuz they banned me real fast
  • Scam Rental area with dog pet.
    Owner: Vaggelis14
    Realm: Vaggelis14
    Cubic time: Sunday September 03 08::03:58 2017
    Loses: nothing
  • Scam: Tomato seeds
    Kirikun2016 used tomatoes seeds to scam people, he asked ^Kira^ to holla for him.
    He banned me afterwards.
  • Athena ShyAthena Shy In TheTimMan's arms! Member
    Please be wary of accepting donations from the player _*Alexander*_. Yesterday he entered my nonprofit Helping Hands Shop for lower level players and donated three items, Cloak, Ram Horns and Imp Tail. Today he berated another clan member about the items he donated because they quote "weren't his items, but a friends". When the clan member asked him what the items were so that she could return them to him, he said "I don't remember".
    She explained to him that she needs to know what the items are in order to return them. He continued to berate her and then threaten both her and the clan saying that he'd say we "took" his friends items, when in fact he himself had taken them and wrongfully donated them.

I thankfully remembered the items that he donated to me and returned them to him.
    Please be cautious.
  • Very interesting... I know alexander. Ill have to keep an eye on him.
  • edited September 2017
    This isnt really scamming but its still against the game rules.
    This girl is being sexist, racist, and is hating against LGBT supporters.

Oops. The thing loaded wrong.
  • Time: around 8:56 am cc time.
    Scam: Realm
    Loss: none
    Owner (name is on holla) was selling a her realm for 6k. And the majority of us know that the original owner has perm in it. I told the people who came not to buy the used realm and I didn't have enough time to take a screen shot of what I said cause owner banned me in a flash..
    So this is very fishy. So could a mod look into this?
  • Welp :/ I dont have clear evidence cause it was unexpected...

$$The dark business$$ holla'd saying he sell 2 dark angels for 19k it was on a vend.. but if you buy it you will only get 1 (He knew it from the start though) It was a rare bug that ive reported last time myself here but idk why I just bought it #blamemyself :<
  • Athena ShyAthena Shy In TheTimMan's arms! Member
    Another report about an untrustworthy player that is making false claims.

Yesterday my clan and I were working on a co-build at Helping Hands City. The player The4RealGirl entered our realm and persistently badgered me for my outfit. I explained to her that I would not give her my outfit and that I was busy. She then continuously badgered me even after I firmly said "No".
    We muted the realm because she was spamming the chat, but she then began to jump on my player making it difficult for me to build. I asked clan leader @Jadabug to ban her so that we could build in peace. @Jadabug banned The4RealGirl.

Today The4RealGirl entered Helping Hands tool crafting room through the realm that we give away free tools and items to players in need. She asked to be unbanned and then began saying she would report @Jadabug for banning her if she wasn't unbanned. We told her that she can't report someone for banning them from their own realm. She then began falsely accusing @Jadabug out of no where of scamming and stealing.

Please avoid this player. She is immature and will try to bully you into having her way with threats of diminishing your reputation.
This discussion has been closed.