Mods you have to read this !

edited September 2017 in Bug Reports
Today i went to a normal holla, owner was selling tomatos but thats not the point.. on the holla i saw 2 random lvl 1 guys with no names at all just a black line.. also their lvl was on the right side of the name instead of left and the flag was on left side... is this a bug or something but i considered that suspicious ? idk if im the right category

Comments

• I rarely had it, but sometimes the name and apearence of some people totally glitch out . Maybe it's what happened to you, but I'm totally not sure, it never happened to me with two people at the same time .
  • Lag. 100% lag get better wifi mate. If your in a laggy realm some players for some odd reason will lok like a glitched qbee and you wont see their name just some country flag(whuch ive yet to figure out what it is) and the level 1
  • Yes but it was weird and something i've never seen before so i thought mods should see about that... im playing for 3 years and i have never seen that
  • Lag. 100% lag get better wifi mate. If your in a laggy realm some players for some odd reason will lok like a glitched qbee and you wont see their name just some country flag(whuch ive yet to figure out what it is) and the level 1

Nah , happened to me with a beefy wifi before.
  • Oh yes i see.. ok ty i just got it suspicious and wanted mods to reag asap but nvm then