is this a bug?

so when you put warp food/berries/pass tickets or anything that can be used by clicking your qbees in your outfit menu it auto uses it
is this a bug or not?
im thinking the reason that happens because wear-ables are used by clicking your qbee

Comments

• I don't think this is a bug. I think they both work dragging and clicking so its easier
  • I don't think this is a bug. I think they both work dragging and clicking so its easier

still why would putting warp food in your outfit menu auto use the warp food
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Works the same way with name tags.. kind of where the nametag mask glitch came from. But, I don't see a problem with it.
  • know know this thing from when I was 7 years old kids
  • know know this thing from when I was 7 years old kids

No need to mock others, I wasn't aware of this, and probably not the only one who wasn't.
  • edited September 2017
    -Gundam- said:

know know this thing from when I was 7 years old kids

No need to mock others, I wasn't aware of this, and probably not the only one who wasn't.
    nothing happens to me! it's not a bug, and we SHOULD to close this discussion.

@gdog
  • -Gundam- said:

nothing happens to me! it's not a bug, and we need to close this discussion.

@gdog
    You can't ask the discussion to be closed yourself, only the owner or a moderator can decide of it . No one clearly answered yet, you just said "No."
    That explains nothing .
  • -Gundam- said:

-Gundam- said:

@gdog
    You can't ask the discussion to be closed yourself, only the owner or a moderator can decide of it . No one clearly answered yet, you just said "No."
    That explains nothing .
    I edited the comment so check the "SHOULD" out.

• It's probably partly because on the overworld u cannot eat warp food without dragging it into your outfit section, and you eat then EXACTLY like you wear clothes
  • -Gundam- said:

-Gundam- said:

@gdog
    That explains nothing .

You can't suggest a discussion to be closed either, it still depends on the same people .
  • -Gundam- said:

-Gundam- said:

-Gundam- said:

@gdog
    That explains nothing .

You can't suggest a discussion to be closed either, it still depends on the same people .
    Stop telling everyone the rules. I can do by the OFFICIAL RULES not the -Gundam- RULES
  • -Gundam- said:

-Gundam- said:

-Gundam- said:

@gdog
    That explains nothing .

Stop telling everyone the rules. I can do by the OFFICIAL RULES not the -Gundam- RULES
    Stop trying to intimidate me by pm's, or yelling at me . I don't think it's part of any rules (because Gundam rules don't exist on this forum ) it's , as I said in pm, just about respecting the thread's owner who can't even reply to you .
  • -Gundam- said:

-Gundam- said:

-Gundam- said:

-Gundam- said:

@gdog
    That explains nothing .

Stop trying to intimidate me by pm's, or yelling at me . I don't think it's part of any rules (because Gundam rules don't exist on this forum ) it's , as I said in pm, just about respecting the thread's owner who can't even reply to you .
    Stop, im doing my business
  • -Gundam- said:

-Gundam- said:

-Gundam- said:

-Gundam- said:

@gdog
    That explains nothing .

Stop, im doing my business
    That's not business, that's takin over jad's rights, I'm done with this , it's going nowhere .
  • Yes, im doing my business by talking to others and having a nice time.

But you're just butting in our conversations telling me all the rules.
  • -Gundam- said:

@gdog
    This isn't a conversation , and closing thread is your nice time? Then I should leave you alone then .
  • -Gundam- said:

-Gundam- said:

@gdog
    This isn't a conversation , and closing thread is your nice time? Then I should leave you alone then .
    Thank you finally :D

•  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Ok this has gone way off topic. Closing
This discussion has been closed.