Posting issues

I received a warning for multiple posting. Once I make a post, I am unable to go back and edit it. Is this an iPad thing? I am using an iPad Pro. I have never been able to go back an edit post. There is no option for that anywhere on the screen. The options I see right now are attach poll, post discussion, save draft, preview, and cancel. Once I hit post discussions there is only the option to post a reply.
An you help me figure this out? Thanks.

Comments

• AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    You don't see a gear on the upper right corner of your comments? That's where you edit posts/comments, not the options on the bottom right.
  • Don't see it.
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    It should be there. Or maybe try using the full site version on your ipad.
    I think there should be go to a full site thing on mobile devices.
    I don't have experience with apple products myself.
    Hopefully someone here can lead you in the right direction.

Regardless. Just because you can't find the edit button now doesn't mean you can multipost. Try getting it right the first time but there should be ways to edit.
  • edited September 2017
    If you tap once on your comment there should be a gear.Im on a tablet.
    I hope this helps :)
  • gdog said:

It should be there. Or maybe try using the full site version on your ipad.
    I think there should be go to a full site thing on mobile devices.
    I don't have experience with apple products myself.
    Hopefully someone here can lead you in the right direction.

Regardless. Just because you can't find the edit button now doesn't mean you can multipost. Try getting it right the first time but there should be ways to edit.

Well, I am trying my best. I am on the internet site and I can't edit. I have not multi posted since the warning. I think my best choice is to stay off the forum in the future. All I get are complaints and reprimands for trying to learn. This truly the most unhelpful forum I have ever used. No other forum I know of has rules against multi posting.
  • I am on iPad Mini and I can edit my posts

See the gear? Click it