People Mocks Other Qbee For having Few Cubits

I only have net worth of 1.5m since 2014 because i help players and spent tons in my clan and tons of giveaways to community back in the past and in the present.

Please don't judge people by their Riches, Judge them on how they act or help the community and even building epic builds because this is a building game not " who's the richest game" :v

Comments

• Please stop spamming threads

• u can do 3 post a day and if your post continues to exist because of commenting it will stay there for a while read rules
  • DemonismDemonism SingaporeMember
    The only reason I made fun of you was because you were telling people how pro you were and how you "made" the price of Black Umbrella 200k cubits through some sort of price manipulation.

Also, I giveaway items too in the past. Not anymore though. Because the items back then were 10k each and now they are about 80k. Those couldve been 500k cubits if I kept them.
  • The only reason I made fun of you was because you were telling people how pro you were and how you "made" the price of Black Umbrella 200k cubits through some sort of price manipulation.

Also, I giveaway items too in the past. Not anymore though. Because the items back then were 10k each and now they are about 80k. Those couldve been 500k cubits if I kept them.

don't say rude things to people u dont even know, u can get in trouble.

next time you do it, u will regret it.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

The only reason I made fun of you was because you were telling people how pro you were and how you "made" the price of Black Umbrella 200k cubits through some sort of price manipulation.

Is that a threathment? 0.0
  • The only reason I made fun of you was because you were telling people how pro you were and how you "made" the price of Black Umbrella 200k cubits through some sort of price manipulation.

yeah, ill screen shot him next time he say badwords again lol
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

yeah, ill screen shot him next time he say badwords again lol
    Well he didnt even say bad words and he just explained why he made fun of you... and you reply with a threathment that sounds like you would ruin his complete reputation or so
  • The "I ONLY have 1.5 million"
    This made laugh x)
    edited September 2017
    Firstly, the worst thing I said was noob. If that was the bad word you were talking about, I really have nothing to say.

Secondly, I will not regret it. I am not scared of someone who calls himself pro for manipulating prices.

Btw, you already said you would report me for saying the "bad words" in game. Was it a blank threat?
    -Gundam- said:

The "I ONLY have 1.5 million"
    This made laugh x)

It's not a huge amount. It's net worth, not even pure cubits. He can just make it all up.

Really sorry about multipost. He posted while i was typing.
  • Cubits was never a basis of being a "Pro" If you think you're a pro because you have a lot C .. ^_^ Then, Good bye :V Enjoy your C :V
  • Cubits was never a basis of being a "Pro" If you think you're a pro because you have a lot C .. ^_^ Then, Good bye :V Enjoy your C :V

+1
  • I am always impressed by people who have lots of c, but I don't judge them based on that. I judge by character :3

Ultimaz, good job with everything you do! I hope I'm not coming off weird just thought I'd be nice...
    Then UltimaZ, I'm sure your definition of "pro" is price manipulation. Also, I never said I was pro. I was just showig you how you're not what you think you are. :3
  • Now don't put words into my mouth. Don't come here trying to wash your hands. xD you can believe what you want to believe. you can think what you want to think. keep thinking and thinking and thinking... ow. that was overthinking xD btw, your name suits you, except we remove the Daz_****ledore .. You can reply and say whatever as much as you want. Adios!
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator

Now don't put words into my mouth. Don't come here trying to wash your hands. xD you can believe what you want to believe. you can think what you want to think. keep thinking and thinking and thinking... ow. that was overthinking xD btw, your name suits you, except we remove the Daz_****ledore .. You can reply and say whatever as much as you want. Adios!

Maybe take your own advice. You escalated the tension in this thread.

This thread doesn't seem to be heading anywhere.
    So closing.
This discussion has been closed.