This Game Needs To Be On Kendle Fire!

Well There is no really good games on the kendle app store so i was thinking it would be a great idea Mostly For Pepole Like Me That Dont Have Fancy IPhones To Play On

Comments

• Its not only on kendle fire that the apps sukz, on ipad app store the games are almost the same .-.
  • odikaodika Member
    .....idk what i must write to yuo.....
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    We do want to port to Kindle... we probably will at some point.
  • Pleass!!!
    Cc in kindle!!!!
  • OMG YES. I ALWAYS HAVE TO USE TABLET AND PC. I love mmai kindle, its so alone 8;-;
  • DemonismDemonism SingaporeMember
    .... I can download games on my kindle??? :O never knew that
  • DemonismDemonism SingaporeMember
    Amazon application store? I never knew about that :O
  • CC ON A KINDLE?! can it be free? O_O YAYAYAYAYAY
  • Cubic Castles, can be played on a Kindle Fire HD. You will NOT immediately get the updates and it is made by a third party software. "One Mobile Market" I've played Cubic for 2 years using this third party company everything is the same however you can not do tapjoy offers, and or buy Cubits. If you try Downloading cubic from this third party company do it at your own risk, I am not responsible for any damage to your account, or device. I am running perfectly fine on it. Feel free to ask every question in the book.
  • -Geo- said:

Cubic Castles, can be played on a Kindle Fire HD. You will NOT immediately get the updates and it is made by a third party software. "One Mobile Market" I've played Cubic for 2 years using this third party company everything is the same however you can not do tapjoy offers, and or buy Cubits. If you try Downloading cubic from this third party company do it at your own risk, I am not responsible for any damage to your account, or device. I am running perfectly fine on it. Feel free to ask every question in the book.

i got it :)