Qbee Spirit Pet!

MufflonMufflon Member
edited March 2016 in Suggestions & Comments
The Qbee Spirit pet isn't just a tiny cute flying ghost. It's a really helpful tool.
_
Why is it helpful, you might ask?
-
Well, let me tell you why.
When you die, the spirit uses his own heart and gives it to you, so you have an emergency heart to revive if you die. When you revive, you'll be invulnerable for 3 seconds, and have 1 extra heart.
-
As it's always flying, and it's a ghost, it can't die.
spiritpetcclvl1to49
At level 50, tiny wings grow in his back, a halo appears in his head, and grows size a little bit, PLUS you'll have 3/4 hearts (Depending on if you have the heart perk or not) when you revive, and 10 seconds of invulnerability!
spiritpetcclvl50max
--------------------

Comments

• This idea seems really cool. Mostly because this pet has a good use, being able to revive you.
  • This idea isnt cool, its awesome! The first different ability that a pet has :D
    But probally it will cost alot of c ;-; like 60k ;-;
  • 719matmat719matmat Traveling through time and space (tping to friends)Member
    trading fossil finding skill for reviving skill?? IM IN!!!! but it would be a bit too op for parkours...
  • odikaodika Member
    You read spirit animals? :D
  • I love it. Yay for Mufflin. :>
    Okay, so I thought because. When I looked at some textures that were corrupted, they were spinning as if the halo. I thought the level 50 ghost could spin while its floating. xD