Massive Rare Giveaway!!!!

2»

Comments

• Well Let's get it on :D
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    edited August 2017
    I dunno if i can but i know an item:
    My love and bea: the slime costume :D
    (Dont have enough cubits to donate one ;/)
  • I dunno if i can but i know an item:
    My love and bea: the slime costume :D
    (Don't have enough cubits to donate one;/)

Ok, I will try my best to add one in the giveaway
  • Hi, I am KiriKun2016, and all I want in this giveaway is the Halo cuz I got scammed one of my 2 halos and / or I will accept a Starry Scarf :D
  • _argo_ said:

Hi, I am KiriKun2016, and all I want in this giveaway is the Halo cuz I got scammed one of my 2 halos and/or I will accept a Starry Scarf :D

Well, there is going to be almost 500-700 items in it so that makes the probability of getting the halo 1 out of 500-700.
  • Question: 500-600 items in one dispenser :o? Like 500 top hats and 1 halo?
  • Question: 500-600 items in one dispenser :o? Like 500 top hats and 1 halo?

No, they're going to be spread out. It's gonna be similar to the one =MGN= RedEagle did awhile back bigger. Most the items r gonna be from packs bc I'm also doing 130k pack opening for my YT channel and all items that I get in the packs are going to the giveaway.
  • edited August 2017

• Will the giveaway take like an hour to complete?
  • 5 hours left
  • 5 hours left

Til what?
  • where realm you put a prize dispenser ? 0-0-
  • Bluejay_1 said:

Will the giveaway take like an hour to complete?

well, considering I don't the items for it yet but I'm going to be purchasing c to do this giveaway so it may take an hour or hour and a half maybe 2 or so to set it all up.
  • Bluejay_1 said:

well, considering I don't the items for it yet but I'm going to be purchasing c to do this giveaway so it may take an hour or hour and a half maybe 2 or so to set it all up.
    I mean to complete the giveaway. Get through all the doors first
  • Bluejay_1 said:

Bluejay_1 said:

Well, they're gonna be Cubic Castle and noncubic castles related questions. They're gonna be easy and the last one is the hardest one obviously and that's gonna be where the halo and the other rarer prizes like Luxo, sports mobile, slime costume etc.
  • Bluejay_1 said:

Bluejay_1 said:

Well, they're gonna be Cubic Castle and noncubic castles related questions. They're gonna be easy and the last one is the hardest one obviously and that's gonna be where the halo and the other rarer prizes like Luxo, sports mobile, slime costume etc.
    Holy cow! You weren't kidding massive slime, Luxo! Your right. One of the -if not- biggest giveaway in cc
  • Bluejay_1 said:

Bluejay_1 said:

Bluejay_1 said:

Holy cow! You weren't kidding massive slime, Luxo! Your right. One of the -if not- biggest giveaway in cc
    that's just a few of the rarer prizes there is gonna be even more like PJs, 10 or so exe masks, lvl 49 pets, lvl 0 pets, and loads more and possibly gas masks, suits, and loads more. :3
  • I know it's gonna probably be the 1st or the 3rd of sept.
    But
    What time is this gonna be at?
    And if you don't live the same
    Eastern time?
    Central time?
    Mountain time?
    Or Pacific time?
    Sorry if someone has already asked this.
    But
    Eastern time?
    Central time?
    Mountain time?
    Or Pacific time?

the time I put it the cc time in the bottom of the post and I'm in central time
  • Oh so it's tomorrow! 23 hours and 55 minutes left
    But
    Eastern time?
    Central time?
    Mountain time?
    Or Pacific time?

the time I put it the cc time in the bottom of the post and I'm in central time
    Ok thanks
    Must not have seen it
    :/
  • RightMakerRightMaker PhilippinesMember
    Can you add me?
  • all i need is b cat ;-; for my collection :(
  • RightMakerRightMaker PhilippinesMember
    1 hour left lol
  • Bluejay_1Bluejay_1 Member
    edited September 2017
    So...is the giveaway on Sunday?
  • Did i miss it T^T