Cubic Castles Suggestions

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• I like your idea for statistics (kinda like how stardew valley shows you what you've done which was pretty neat). Hopefully it would be in your profile!

I like the idea of a veteran item (whether it's placeable or just on your qbee's name, possibly a new swirly icon that's a different color, would be nice idea)

Draggers could be nice, but I don't usually build. Lol. So I don't really know about that.

Mini qbee pets would be nice, hopefully the mini qbee would come with different clothing options that you can buy. I would enjoy a little jadabug. :3
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • All great ideas from my view but i'm a lil conflicted with dragger...
    It sounds like it may be convenient but at the same time, does that mean i'd have to lose 1 inventory slot just to drag items, and then sculpty, given that it's treated as 1/8 blocks, would that mean the whole block or a portion is moved?
  • Uncetic said:

All great ideas from my view but i'm a lil conflicted with dragger...
    It sounds like it may be convenient but at the same time, does that mean i'd have to lose 1 inventory slot just to drag items, and then sculpty, given that it's treated as 1/8 blocks, would that mean the whole block or a portion is moved?

The Drag Feature would be toggle-able, and it does not take up an inventory space. And about sculpty blocks, I hadn't thought of that, but it could also be configurable when you're working with Sculpty Blocks 1/8 or full block.
    Welp, thx for clearing that up for me
  • Good ideas, a +1 for me.