How to get rich from vending machines ?

Comments

• G-Nothing said:

I'd like some more detail on the stocking and restocking. Maybe holla tips and things to sell the items, thanks :)

Best holla tip
    Hollawarp:OMG GIVEAWAY WITH SUPER RARES
    Don't people feel ashamed with all the click bait
    Holla also needs art to invite people in :))
    You call that trash clickbait art?
    How many times do you hollawarp saying that it's a giveaway and it's just your poorly designed trashy overpriced shop
    REMEMBER :This article is intended primarily to help people who want to trade through the Vending Machine.
    Do not compare with my store !!!!
  • G-Nothing said:

G-Nothing said:

I'd like some more detail on the stocking and restocking. Maybe holla tips and things to sell the items, thanks :)

Best holla tip
    Hollawarp:OMG GIVEAWAY WITH SUPER RARES
    Don't people feel ashamed with all the click bait
    Holla also needs art to invite people in :))
    You call that trash clickbait art?
    How many times do you hollawarp saying that it's a giveaway and it's just your poorly designed trashy overpriced shop
    REMEMBER :This article is intended primarily to help people who want to trade through the Vending Machine.
    Do not compare with my store !!!!
    your store is not different from the other 10 million stores
    i was using yours as an example
  • Truth is to make lots of cubits with trading u need to buy things low and sell them higher. and not everyone can do that very well.
    I for a fact am not very good at it. I could never make so much money with ur method. In fact I already sorta do, and make way less profit. its still a bit, but I think a lot of my cubits come from mining.
  • save up 500c then buy 1 vend from anywhere then place 1 dirt put 100000 price then sell it to @G-Nothing Bam! your rich
  • G-Nothing said:

Liberated said:

The only way anybody actually earns money off these clothing vend shops like yours G is by ripping off people and never being honest about actual prices. You probably just price something super high, holla, and then mute the realm and watch stuff get sold. Nobody is allowed to warn people not to buy stuff, because you know that will happen. I guarantee you rely and prey on people that are new because older players that know prices won't buy your expensive stuff. Your method irritates me honestly because its basically scamming in a way. I understand making profit, but your shop is nothing but profit for you and a complete dead end for everyone else.

Also, I get this was supposed to be a thread for how to become rich like yourself, but this is not the way to get rich... not if you have any morals at least. It's flat out wrong how you get Cubits. If you priced things a tad bit over the common price, I wouldn't even write this, but no, you raise prices like 5x the normal price and let people buy them, because they are not sure of prices and you won't tell them the truth even if they did question it.

Just providing one example of how his method is wrong in my opinion. One Beany = 250c. Not even kidding.

This is NOT to persuade people to buy from him. I am just speaking my opinion on this thread about his method.

Do you know ? I'm never mute my realm or ban anyone although many people say "Overprice". Trading is the recommended method in this game and this article is intended primarily to help people who want to trade through the Vending Machine. Why would anyone compare to my store ?
    Haha , I tped to you weeks ago, it was muted . It's often muted , and I see people disconnect very quickly when they say the O word, weird right ?
  • You own a giant vend shop
    And yet you call them cubics
    It's cubits
    Also taking advantage of people that don't know prices isn't a scam in game rules but to be honest it's really a scam (you would die if they added the reputation system from last year)
    Also the most annoying people are the people who just add you to their friend list to buy and sell
    Lemme check
    Hm i can't seem to find the "market simulator" tag in cc's tags
    Oh and it looks like there's a building tag and a parkour tag

I am planning to open a vend shop and I don't know how helpful this guide was either. Also the cubics part is an autocorrect part, you don't need to be harsh on the old chap!
  • save up 500c then buy 1 vend from anywhere then place 1 dirt put 100000 price then sell it to @G-Nothing Bam! your rich

:V
  • You own a giant vend shop
    And yet you call them cubics
    It's cubits
    Also taking advantage of people that don't know prices isn't a scam in game rules but to be honest it's really a scam (you would die if they added the reputation system from last year)
    Also the most annoying people are the people who just add you to their friend list to buy and sell
    Lemme check
    Hm i can't seem to find the "market simulator" tag in cc's tags
    Oh and it looks like there's a building tag and a parkour tag

I am planning to open a vend shop and I don't know how helpful this guide was either. Also the cubics part is an autocorrect part, you don't need to be harsh on the old chap!
    I hope it will help you :)
  • -Gundam- said:

G-Nothing said:

Liberated said:

The only way anybody actually earns money off these clothing vend shops like yours G is by ripping off people and never being honest about actual prices. You probably just price something super high, holla, and then mute the realm and watch stuff get sold. Nobody is allowed to warn people not to buy stuff, because you know that will happen. I guarantee you rely and prey on people that are new because older players that know prices won't buy your expensive stuff. Your method irritates me honestly because its basically scamming in a way. I understand making profit, but your shop is nothing but profit for you and a complete dead end for everyone else.

Also, I get this was supposed to be a thread for how to become rich like yourself, but this is not the way to get rich... not if you have any morals at least. It's flat out wrong how you get Cubits. If you priced things a tad bit over the common price, I wouldn't even write this, but no, you raise prices like 5x the normal price and let people buy them, because they are not sure of prices and you won't tell them the truth even if they did question it.

Just providing one example of how his method is wrong in my opinion. One Beany = 250c. Not even kidding.

This is NOT to persuade people to buy from him. I am just speaking my opinion on this thread about his method.

Do you know ? I'm never mute my realm or ban anyone although many people say "Overprice". Trading is the recommended method in this game and this article is intended primarily to help people who want to trade through the Vending Machine. Why would anyone compare to my store ?
    Haha , I tped to you weeks ago, it was muted . It's often muted , and I see people disconnect very quickly when they say the O word, weird right ?
    Everyone needs quiet time right? yes me too, how do you feel if many people ask this one or stigmatize your shop?
  • QbirdQbird Member
    edited September 2017
    G-Nothing said:

-Gundam- said:

G-Nothing said:

Liberated said:

Everyone needs quiet time right? yes me too, how do you feel if many people ask this one or stigmatize your shop?
    Your quiet time is 24/7, if people stigmatized my shop, I would ask them why, and make the needed changes if I understand their arguments .
    You just want people to accept your overprices . Your shop wouldn't be criticized as much if you never pretended it was a good example .
  • Gao-GosiGao-Gosi Member
    edited September 2017
    in my opinion yes your shop might be overpriced but its nothing new
    for example Pontos shop, or some others i seen also overpriced
    but its nothing to judge!
    Everybody can sell for how much he wants!

@jad kheirallah dont talk to others like about hes having a trashy shop
    this sounds rude, so come on show us your shop? :)

I personally like the style of your shop all is clear to see what u sell and dont need run long ways!

@-Gundam- i have been his shop this week 3 times and its never been muted, so stop spreading those rumours! Also its his realm so he can mute whenever he want

im not a great business person in cc
  • in my opinion yes your shop might be overpriced but its nothing new

I personally like the style of your shop all is clear to see what u sell and dont need run long ways!

@-Gundam- i have been his shop this week 3 times and its never been muted, so stop spreading those rumours! Also its his realm so he can mute whenever he want

G-Nothing said:

-Gundam- said:

G-Nothing said:

Liberated said:

"Never been muted"
    While he admitted he muted it . GG .

It's rude to judge, but it's worse to pretend he knows what can make a good shop while his is just abuse . At least jad never said he knew what could make a guide about shops. I don't even know if he has one .
  • Gao-Gosi said:

in my opinion yes your shop might be overpriced but its nothing new

I don't need a shop
    I enjoy the game the way it was supposed to be enjoyed
    I'm not an other shop keeper that sits in their shop 24/7
    And his shop is trash
    He wasted like 3 seconds designing it
    And the prices are just wow
    And the hollawarp clickbait
    I don't need to own a shop to rate other people's shops
    edited September 2017
    Jad wanna know how you sound to me like:
    Ho look at me i can judge others how i want even i have no single clue about what im talking
    im so done with this
    walk others shoes before u judge and call it trash what they created!!!
  • Gao-Gosi said:

Ho look at me i can judge others how i want even i have no single clue about what im talking

I was in his shop multiple times
    Also why did you appear all of the sudden attacking the 2 people that didn't agree on this thread
    Nice smell of alts
    edited September 2017
    i will flag my own after this comment of mine, but i flag you too Jad we both went just a small bit offtopic :)
    i also been at his shop multiple times but on topic that shop isnt bad buildet it shows clear for all what he sells and didnt have to walk a lot so yes in my view theres nothing bad about the build also how he tells about to earn cubits in cc
    so many others do same buying low and seel high

Jad show us your shop? you talk like a person who never been in a kitchen but telling others how to cook ;)
  • Gao-Gosi said:

i will flag my own after this comment of mine, but i flag you too Jad we both went just a small bit offtopic :)
    i also been at his shop multiple times but on topic that shop isnt bad buildet it shows clear for all what he sells and and didnt have to walk a lot so yes in my view theres nothing bad about the build also how he tells about to earn cubits in cc
    so many others do same buying low and seel high

Jad show us your shop? you talk like a person who never been in a kitchen but telling others how to cook ;)

Again I seen many shops and I don't need to own one to say that his shop is trash
    How much did he pay you to write these comments
    edited September 2017
    Seems he didnt pay me enough to get into this argument with you xD
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Everyone is entitled to their own pricess. Even if I agree with everyone who disagrees he's not doing anything wrong..
  • Gao-Gosi said:

Also why did you appear all of the sudden attacking the 2 people that didn't agree on this thread
    Nice smell of alts
    Nah, Gao attacks me on every thread , not only this one x)

I'm sure she's not an alt , 100%.

• -Gundam- said:

Gao-Gosi said:

Nice smell of alts

im active on every thread
    i never saw gao until today
  • -Gundam- said:

Gao-Gosi said:

Nice smell of alts

im active on every thread
    i never saw gao until today
    Ihysm fetmab maf or something changed her name, and trrrrust me she's been on cc for a while, even before Changing her name to ihymbvsjsja or something
  • DemonismDemonism SingaporeMember
    I believe that u have 2 million cubits. Wow! That's a lot of cubits! Amazing!
    Even more amazing, is that you name your shop Cheap Shop but are they really cheap?
  • I believe that u have 2 million cubits. Wow! That's a lot of cubits! Amazing!
    Even more amazing, is that you name your shop Cheap Shop but are they really cheap?

Price is relative, just go and look by yourself, and make your own opinion.
    -Gundam- said:

Price is relative, just go and look by yourself, and make your own opinion.

I've seen it
  • SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
    This article is fine up until the 5th point.. I, like many others, would call selling highly overpriced items to unsuspecting customers without revealing that your item is way beyond the worth as scamming, just as it would be in the real world. Of course the blame is shared with the customer who should be learning prices before buying but still there is fault on both sides.
    LateCom said:

G i dont understand how does your shop manage to sell... even when i try to go a bit over market rate it doesnt sell... how do you survive anyways? btw, your rentALS arent doing that well despite your 10000000 hollas about giveaway clickbait.

Just name your shop Cheap Shop and watch as the magic happens...
  • LateCom said:

G i dont understand how does your shop manage to sell... even when i try to go a bit over market rate it doesnt sell... how do you survive anyways? btw, your rentALS arent doing that well despite your 10000000 hollas about giveaway clickbait.

Just name your shop Cheap Shop and watch as the magic happens...
    Eggs Dee
  • G, I always wonder where is the cheap shop you always holla about, also you named your shop as Cheap Shop... i'm not against overpricing items but i'm definitely against click bait.