Spread your Quotes!

2»

Comments

• "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."
    -Probably Vicki Corona
  • Hey listen!

-Navi
  • SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator
    "If people are talking behind your back, then just fart!"

• DemonismDemonism SingaporeMember
    I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

• edited August 2017

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

You just edited the quote from The Amazing World of Gumball right? I did that to. But with Steven Universe.

It's an endless crushing darkness. Boring and dumb and annoying. The Cubic Forums was the "tomb" I lived in for those years...

Let's stay on these miserable forums TOGETHER!!!

I can tell you with certainty that there are things on these forums worth not being humiliated!

*JulieSings*:What do you know about these forums?!

That I'm not an angle! *JOOLEESTINKS!*
  • “But you know, happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
    ― J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
  • "@"
  • Probably this

-Gundam after finding my clan's name in a picture.
  • "Have you ever wondered, what could you do with the gifts God gave you?
    Go on, and make everyone happy, and come back when everything is in peace"
    -SaveTheNewbie
  • Probably this

-Gundam after finding my clan's name in a picture.

Nope 9-9
  • DemonismDemonism SingaporeMember

You just edited the quote from The Amazing World of Gumball right? I did that to. But with Steven Universe.

It's an endless crushing darkness. Boring and dumb and annoying. The Cubic Forums was the "tomb" I lived in for those years...

I can tell you with certainty that there are things on these forums worth not being humiliated!

No? what are you on about? It's not from Amazing World Of Gumball. It's from Taken. A movie.

You just made yourself look like an idiot :P
  • I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

No? what are you on about? It's not from Amazing World Of Gumball. It's from Taken. A movie.

I dont think taken is as colorful and fun y as amazing world of gumball, even the titles screams opposites .... So how 90° Angle 9-9
    How could you
  • cuberic_79cuberic_79 Member
    edited September 2017
    "I like turtles" -some nervous kid on halloween XD
  • "I like turtles" -some nervous kid on halloween XD

Gud one
  • KingKingLongKingKingLong Member
    edited September 2017
    Everything Albus Brian Dumbledore said.
  • edited September 2017

Haha! You made yourself look like an idiot. That was a joke you know? :P No way to show joking...

Bumpy-Boo!
  • Moron!

-Neo Cortex
  • You need me! Im the only one who knows about the *poof*

-Peridot
  • You need me! Im the only one who knows about the *poof*

-Peridot

"Stop with su references in everyone of your sentences, it makes you loose your own identity"
    -The guy who named himself after his favorite franchise
  • "Plz Donate Rare U Pro"
    -random cc newbie begging a level 60 (or a high level but level 60s are begged way more)