I HAVE BEEN BANNED FROM MY PHONE PLZ HELP

my cousin was playing cubic castles on my phone and he got banned 1 week for scamming wont say names anyway when i opened my account on my phone it said you have been banned for 1 week and even when i try openning my alts it doesnt work but on pc when i open my main wich is this one it opens norrmally but the alts doesnt open on pc too plz help me mods or admins oh and BTW i cant even open forums on my phone too plz help me :(

Comments

• you can get permanent ban if your cousin proceeds to scam. IP address perma ban
  • SeiichiSeiichi Anime WorldMember
    edited August 2017
    Contact Support Regardings For The Ban if its Perma Ban As Of UltimaZ Said If You Are Banned in the Game Your IP is Banned To Prevent From Entering the Game
    Contact Support here: http://help.cubiccastles.com/support/
  • Meilo FMeilo F Member
    edited August 2017
    but its not my fault
  • you can get permanent ban if your cousin proceeds to scam. IP address perma ban

It's not ip, it's account I think .

But your only way to get rid of it is contacting the support .
  • SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator

but its not my fault

Not true, you have been warned a couple times. Including me.

• super xtreme ik i have been banned before but i stopped after it and when my cusin got his ban he wasnt playing on my phone he was playing on his laptop but his account was saved on my phone so when i opened my phone i opened his account by mistake and then closed it and opened mine i fond my self banned but wehn i open on pc i wasnt banned my alts were baned from phone and pc i ddint do any thing after your warnning
  • axelloaxello Member
    edited August 2017
    if your cousin is banned in your cousins phone then log in in your device (own device) then click leave realm then that's it

it will not work if you're lying
  • Meilo FMeilo F Member
    edited August 2017
    it worked i can play now on phone and pc tysm!

and BTW why would i lie?
  • it worked i can play now on phone and pc tysm!

and BTW why would i lie?

To avoid the ban :v
  • axelloaxello Member
    edited August 2017
    ye

case solved pls close
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    how is your phone supposed to ban you?
  • how is your phone supposed to ban you?

not the phone. if his cousin keeps scamming using that ip address on his phone, he might get ip address ban. meaning the ip is ban but not the other alts. u can't play on your phone ever again. idk about your pc ip adress, i think you can still play there, but if you try to scam using your pc. you can also get ip ban there.
  • how is your phone supposed to ban you?

not the phone. if his cousin keeps scamming using that ip address on his phone, he might get ip address ban. meaning the ip is ban but not the other alts. u can't play on your phone ever again. idk about your pc ip adress, i think you can still play there, but if you try to scam using your pc. you can also get ip ban there.
    But IP goes under every device using an internet connection. Perhaps the phone was taken to another IP address, i.e: cousin's.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

how is your phone supposed to ban you?

If a device gets ip banned, doesnt matter phone or pc, all devices that uses that ip adress gets banned too. It also works if a already banned account tries to login on someone else's ip adress.... then that ip can get banned too
  • DemonismDemonism SingaporeMember
    I know a cheat to unban yourself :

Jump 5 times and spin around 3 times then come onto the forums and make a thread called "I HAVE BEEN BANNED FROM MY PHONE PLZ HELP"
  • axello said:

ye

case solved pls close

You're neither the owner of the thread or a moderator, you can't ask to close a thread .