Massive Rare Giveaway!!!!

Ello, Everyone on September 1st or the 3rd I will be doing a giveaway it's a puzzle themed giveaway so you answer questions to proceed the correct answer will be the password to go on and even if u don't make it to the rarer prizes u will still get a welcome gift. Will you be the lucky winner to get a halo? Yes, this is 100% legit but if u don't believe me just look for my holla. Thank You have a good week. :) Also, The pole is for to see which is more popular and the highest percentage on the pole may be in the giveaway. NOTE: THIS GIVEAWAY IS FOR ALL LEVELS
NOTE: PRIZE MACHINES WILL NOT BE Reset BUT I MAY PUT RANDOM ITEMS IN RANDOM QBEE'S INVENTORY!!!
Any items under 150k that u will like me to put in the giveaway let me know in a comment to this post.
If you would like to donate any items for the giveaway Friday just put them on the donation tables in my realm. (Drago's Layer)
Donating is NOT a requirement to participate in the giveaway it is arbitrary.
Ok, sorry it took so long to get a time for it but the giveaway is September 1st, 2017 at 3:00 pm CC Time and it will go on until all prizes are given out to find out what cc time it is just type /time in the chat bar.

Comments

• Wandering FoxWandering Fox Member
    edited August 2017
    what's the realm name? ;-;
    Also, I would like to friend you so I can attend this event :D
  • Awesome! I'll count this as a gift for my Qbee's birthday (5th September) I prefer krampus cuz it has a fancy tongue :D
  • can you add me? cuz idk which time or cubic time will it held?
  • yes medication i will add u and idk yet wut time it will be either xD and im hosting it
  • cuberic_79cuberic_79 Member
    edited August 2017
    Dragon can i add you again? Btw please answer my PM (private message)
  • cuberic ur not the only one i unfriended i did alot others bc i had way to many friends
  • Maybe could you give a time (possibly cc time) so we could know when to look for holla. Or if it's a realm could you say realm name?
  • I suggest commenting realm name here when the party starts! :D
  • Bluejay_1 said:

Maybe could you give a time (possibly cc time) so we could know when to look for holla. Or if it's a realm could you say realm name?

Well, idk wut cc time it will be bc i have school and i dont get out of sschool until 3pm so i will have to figure out about wut time 5pm is so imma figure tht out today and i will update the discussion with the cc time.
  • imma be buying the realm for it and the name is gonna be Drago's Giveaway realm but it isnt a actual realm yet xD if tht makes any sense
  • imma be buying the realm for it and the name is gonna be Drago's Giveaway realm but it isnt a actual realm yet xD if tht makes any sense

I reckon so. Since u said "I have school" does that mean Friday?
  • amazing!The Best Giveaway Ever! O.O
  • Uuu nice cuz u do a giveaway :3
  • By Smiley said:

Uuu nice cuz u do a giveaway :3

well i just wanna give back to the CC community. this is doing to be the biggest giveaway in cc history im putting about 200-300000c into it.
  • Bluejay_1 said:

imma be buying the realm for it and the name is gonna be Drago's Giveaway realm but it isnt a actual realm yet xD if tht makes any sense

I reckon so. Since u said "I have school" does that mean Friday?
    Yes, Friday

• I prefer halo
  • I might now be able to attend ;-; but we'll see xD
  • I might now be able to attend ;-; but we'll see xD

Ok, Hope you will be able to make it.
  • ofc it gets hosted on times I can't get on for long
  • ofc it gets hosted on times I can't get on for long

Well, I'm also gonna try and host giveaways each month at the beginning.
    It's not for certain I will be able to each month it just depends on if I'm able to buy c every month or not. But, this giveaway is gonna go on until all prizes are given out.
  • Ok so sorry for the interim for a time but its gonna be at 3:00 pm cc time
  • Can you add me please?
  • Can you add me please?

Sure, I will add you

• Dragon add me too lol UltimaZ is present XD
  • Dragon add me too lol UltimaZ is present XD

ok I will

• a phantom foam giveaway..... WHO DOESN"T LOVE PHANTOM FOAM!!!
  • Big giveaway, can't wait until it starts. Good way to Help the Cubic Castles community!
  • Retrozz said:

Big giveaway, can't wait until it starts. Good way to Help the Cubic Castles community!

Yes, It is. I am just wanting to give back to all the
    qbee's of CC good and bad. Just hoping the bad ones to realize what they're doing is wrong and they should change but inevitably it doesn't work but still, it is good to give to others.
  • Question: giveaway gonna start tomorrow same time as now right?
  • Question: giveaway gonna start tomorrow same time as now right?

well, it's Wednesday for me so I think that means it will be Saturday for u depends on our time difference