Doing a server restart

CosmicCowCosmicCow Member
edited August 2017 in General Chat
We're restarting the server in about 10 minutes. Here are the changes you may notice:
1. Ejecting deeds/pets/etc from crafting devices will no longer strip names and pet levels.
2. Traffic lights and rehydrators will no longer un-foam, if foamed.
3. If you harvested exactly the amount of crops required for the next level, it will no longer say "100% of the way to..." in your user profile.
4. Fixed the possibility of talking to a farmer/rancher, DC'ing during conversation, reconnecting, leaving realm, and not being able to move.

We also submitted a new client to Apple, with PC/Android to follow tomorrow, with several fixes.

Comments

  • galantisgalantis Member
    edited August 2017
    I'm glad to read this :D

    what I can say:
    thnx alot for our hard work admin/mods!

    we just enjoy the game!

    #rating 9/10

    >.<
  • Ty!
  • Uh @CosmicCow i was at 88% till level 2, now it's 86% why?
  • Uh @CosmicCow i was at 88% till level 2, now it's 86% why?

    Because the calculation we were using for that % was wrong. The denominator was one less than it should have been.
  • Aw darn, now i have to plant 1 more crop to reach level 2, not sure if 4 crops is enough... anyways thanks!
  • cosmic
    i have stuff named "item" in glass in my realm
    is that bad?
  • cosmic
    i have stuff named "item" in glass in my realm
    is that bad?

    It's harmless, from the prior anvil ejection bug. They will eventually become normal items, so no they have no value.
  • Ty you for farm update it was realy cool to youse crops
  • galantisgalantis Member
    edited August 2017
    @CosmicCow not being able to move

    i don't understand
  • Also;
    Crops are edible? I accidentally touched my character and I ate 1 tomato. Is this intentional?
  • Fixing the item bug may have been a bad idea. I'm almost sure there will be people selling their glitched items and claiming that it's patched already, and therefore making a profit out of it even if trading glitched items is banned from CC. Unlike the null, (which is practically non-existent now, and already was when the predicament came out) the item name bug was much more easier to perform, therefore I'm guessing more people will be selling them, and they will be earning more cubits.

    However, I understand to the fullest extent that this is a bug that had to be fixed sooner or later and I respect your choice on that. I'm just pointing out that you should beware of people possibly selling them in the future.
  • UU Member
    Hoxis said:

    Fixing the item bug may have been a bad idea. I'm almost sure there will be people selling their glitched items and claiming that it's patched already, and therefore making a profit out of it even if trading glitched items is banned from CC. Unlike the null, (which is practically non-existent now, and already was when the predicament came out) the item name bug was much more easier to perform, therefore I'm guessing more people will be selling them, and they will be earning more cubits.

    However, I understand to the fullest extent that this is a bug that had to be fixed sooner or later and I respect your choice on that. I'm just pointing out that you should beware of people possibly selling them in the future.

    There is many bugged items that people have and they don't sell them. (Stacked cubes, stacked plasmas, the nametag mask)
  • RightMakerRightMaker PhilippinesMember
    How about the cars through walls glitch ?
  • Well, couldn't exactly sell my baby if I wanted, anywho. @Nerve
  • CosmicCow said:

    cosmic
    i have stuff named "item" in glass in my realm
    is that bad?

    It's harmless, from the prior anvil ejection bug. They will eventually become normal items, so no they have no value.
    wait they're gonna turn back to normal names even in glass?
    ;-;
    rip jaddie
    rip thanh_
  • bug fixes I like it! I hope bug fix with perks will be done soon too..
  • zpinolzpinol MéxicoMember
    edited August 2017
    Sorry but, I can´t water again my farm. I play in steam version. I water one soil, but I can't water the other 4.
  • ZPINOL said:

    Sorry but, I can´t water again my farm. I play in steam version. I water one soil, but I can't water the other 4.

    download the game from www.cubiccastles.com
  • We just did a server restart to make it so you can click on the soil or the plant to water. It's very, very generous now and nobody should have a problem no matter what version of the client they're using.
  • Mcwolf the saneMcwolf the sane BangladeshMember
    CosmicCow said:

    We just did a server restart to make it so you can click on the soil or the plant to water. It's very, very generous now and nobody should have a problem no matter what version of the client they're using.

    Wasn't it like that to start with? Because there was no intial problem to water the plants and all the complaints started after the new update, or somewhere around that time. I didn't have problems watering the plants in the first few days, but I did later on. So it couldn't be that it happened just cuz I was clicking the wrong place.
  • It was just the plant before, but it was quite easy to click on the plant. Harder to click on the dirt. Now it accepts either.
  • Mcwolf the saneMcwolf the sane BangladeshMember
    CosmicCow said:

    It was just the plant before, but it was quite easy to click on the plant. Harder to click on the dirt. Now it accepts either.

    I see. Thanks. ^^
Sign In or Register to comment.