SPRING GRASS GOING TO BE EXTINCT!!

* UltimaZ ** UltimaZ * Member
edited August 2017 in General Chat
me and other builders suggest that spring grass should be in recube cubit store.

It's so handy we need it please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Wouldnt make since for a seasonal item to be available in the recube section.... Thats like adding the krampus as a recube item in the store...
  • Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember
    Ooooooh yes. Yes. Or some other kind of grass.
  • Reloaded with image
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Yas +1

I agree with pickles that it is a bit weird to add it to recube store since its a seasonal item.... but this item is just too beautiful to be a seasonal item
  •   Ed  Ed Game Moderator
    Its a seasonal item but you cant compare it to the krampus since its a decoration not a hat

I think its a really good suggestion since grass is a very commonly used decoration and it really adds a lot to a build

The problem with it is not even the price, its the rarity.. its too hard to find sellers unless you overprice by like 5 times the normal price

If its really a bad idea in people's eyes i think we should at least have a similar looking block available for recubes
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    i use it for everything!
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    edited August 2017

i use it for everything!

Quality comment xD

But yes he is a great example why it needs to be added, his maps are awesome and beautiful. Problem is de most beautiful decorations are seasonal....

Also think about the haybale from the thnxgiving pack, that one is now in a farm pack, and what does the farm pack cost? Right, recubes... so it doesnt matter if it is seasonal, it can be just normal added even in the eyes of the staff so why shouldnt it be added? :p

Edit (jeez i get more and more ideas xD): i have an idea, since hay is in the pack too.... why not just add spring grass in the pack too? Like i mean cows and such love to eat grass right?
  • It'll be like hay, that item was in a thanksgiving pack but it came back for the farm update, which you have to buy with recubes, so I think it's a good idea to add another item such as spring grass or another type of grass in the recube section ^-^
  • Wouldnt make since for a seasonal item to be available in the recube section.... Thats like adding the krampus as a recube item in the store...

that's true, but the name can just be changed. it would help with builds in so many levels!
  • I want spring grass to be in the cubit store as well