Current PVP Club in CC

* UltimaZ ** UltimaZ * Member
edited August 2017 in Player Events & Creations
We Have PVP Club in CC and me and AIR runs it. most of the professional pvp'er have joined us.

CCEW - Cubic Castles Elite Wizards

We have Ranking System and Complete PVP training Facility Although i'm still working out to build the entire place. time management issues in real life :v.

If you are an experienced PVPer PM me and add me. I will evaluated your PVP level.

Comments

• Even if I think pvp in cc is pretty eeeeh, its nice to see more pvp clans , good luck building it up!
  • -Gundam- said:

Even if I think pvp in cc is pretty eeeeh, its nice to see more pvp clans , good luck building it up!

honestly my clan is pvp oriented and if you haven't learned about cc pvp'ing it's pretty rich in history.

CCEW currently has the last pros in pvp like Darkshadow01 ^Hope^ me and something sepail the true master.
  • -Gundam- said:

Even if I think pvp in cc is pretty eeeeh, its nice to see more pvp clans , good luck building it up!

honestly my clan is pvp oriented and if you haven't learned about cc pvp'ing it's pretty rich in history.

CCEW currently has the last pros in pvp like Darkshadow01 ^Hope^ me and something sepail the true master.
    I don't think so .
    5 wands . That's it for the PvP . And some of them don't do damage .
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    edited August 2017
    -Gundam- said:

-Gundam- said:

I don't think so .
    Well although its true there are only really 2 that can kill the qbee but also think about the possibility's to do pvp

Like you can use accelo's, spikes, fire traps, cannons, bouncy blocks and more what your imagination tells you....

You can also do different things in pvp (it doesnt exactly have to be a small box where you shoot some wands at each other)

Also nice that you made a clan with it ^^ goodluck building it up! :D
  • -Gundam- said:

-Gundam- said:

I don't think so .
    Well although its true there are only really 2 that can kill the qbee but also think about the possibility's to do pvp

Like you can use accelo's, spikes, fire traps, cannons, bouncy blocks and more what your imagination tells you....

You can also do different things in pvp (it doesnt exactly have to be a small box where you shoot some wands at each other)

it's not a clan bro :) it's a club. any one can join but u need to prove your worthy first. any one from anyclan can join in CCEW.

*SKY EMPIRE* is my clan btw :)
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

-Gundam- said:

-Gundam- said:

I don't think so .

it's not a clan bro :) it's a club. any one can join but u need to prove your worthy first. any one from anyclan can join in CCEW.

*SKY EMPIRE* is my clan btw :)
    Ah okay my bad xD

Thnx for making it clear ^^