Not leveling up glitch? (Farm)

Thanh_ Thanh_ Somewhere near 16°28'30.0"N 107°36'07.2"E at the South East AsiaMember

Comments

• Thanh_ said:

its like my problem @SirKewberth
    another case here please help us :(
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Well assuming you guys bought farm starter packs and planted and harvested your own soils this should not be happening. If you however tried some different clever twists and changes it may be the reason why. I will ask @CosmicCow to look at it. It may also be that you're just 1 tomato short of leveling up and you have to wait till the next harvest.
  •  Thanh_ Thanh_ Somewhere near 16°28'30.0"N 107°36'07.2"E at the South East AsiaMember
    edited August 2017

Well assuming you guys bought farm starter packs and planted and harvested your own soils this should not be happening. If you however tried some different clever twists and changes it may be the reason why. I will ask @CosmicCow to look at it. It may also be that you're just 1 tomato short of leveling up and you have to wait till the next harvest.

Well i use 2 realms to farm when i harvested 4 crops from the first realm (the other was accidently killed by breaking the soil) when i enter the second realm the percentage was already 100% i hravested 5 more and mothing happens

The last tomato is growing and its gonna be done in a day or 2

• Same thing happened to me :P
  • same thing happened to Francisco.Jr, i had even made a post before this e.e
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    You only really level up if you harvested 5 crops else not i noticed... maybe that is the problem?
  • SweetPyxelSweetPyxel Member
    edited August 2017
    Thanh_ said:

Well i use 2 realms to farm when i harvested 4 crops from the first realm (the other was accidently killed by breaking the soil) when i enter the second realm the percentage was already 100% i hravested 5 more and mothing happens

The last tomato is growing and its gonna be done in a day or 2

Now, if we examine what is said... 2 realms, the exp should count for 1 if i remember correctly given that you can't get any extra exp in any other realms without the land manager perk, meaning that this is most likely not a glitch and is an error on your part.
    Ensure that the next harvest is in the realm you made your first, if it doesn't work, then i assume it can be deemed a glitch.

Edit: also i believe the lvl up happens on the 5th crop you pull
  • Well assuming you guys bought farm starter packs and planted and harvested your own soils this should not be happening. If you however tried some different clever twists and changes it may be the reason why. I will ask @CosmicCow to look at it. It may also be that you're just 1 tomato short of leveling up and you have to wait till the next harvest.

So if I buy someone else's soil it won't work?
  • You only really level up if you harvested 5 crops else not i noticed... maybe that is the problem?

I loved up with only four :3 (accidentally mined soil)
  • It's a simple division error where the denominator is 1 less than it should be- it happens when you have exactly 10 crops harvested. It would also happen when you reached the exact border to level 1->2, etc. Anyway, I have corrected it on the beta server and it will be live upon the next server restart.