i suggest to have a Shirt that we can do our own designs and make it popular
suggest new items:
inks
Sewing machine
also we can sell it to other people

Comments

• JackFuryJackFury Member
    edited August 2017

suggest new items:
    inks
    Sewing machine

I have thought about stuff like this, such as custom blocks and clothes, but sadly, this can never be added. The reason being, there are plenty of people who, once given the ability to design clothes, will gladly draw a p***s or write something nasty on it, broadcasting it to everyone.
  • or they need to submit there design first to a Admin to confirm there designs

Well, idk if the admins are up for the challenge, imagine how many hundreds of shirts they would get per hour XD
  • JackFury said:

suggest new items:
    inks
    Sewing machine

I have thought about stuff like this, such as custom blocks and clothes, but sadly, this can never be added. The reason being, there are plenty of people who, once given the ability to design clothes, will gladly draw a p***s or write something nasty on it, broadcasting it to everyone.
    you might wanna edit and censor that xD
  • Maybe an official contest for everyone to design a block or shirt and there will only be one added.
  • Pimydd said:

Maybe an official contest for everyone to design a block or shirt and there will only be one added.

and the best will be release :D
  • Ace?Ace? Member

Pimydd said:

Maybe an official contest for everyone to design a block or shirt and there will only be one added.

and the best will be release :D
    Yay :D
  • I for one don't think it's entirely out of the question? Is it likely though? No, no it isn't. ESPECIALLY after what happened with the press hats, but it could possibly be implemented as a reward, contest prize, thank you gift for supporting the game (similar to the Doc hat). Maybe also for buying a large amount of cubits (though I very much doubt that would be the case, but they did give off the chests before). Maybe also a more expensive variant of the Dragon perhaps (speaking of which is the dragon still in the cubit store?). Point to point I don't think there is a single possibility of it being a normal like item but as a special item (similar to press) it has potential. However I can't see it being implemented or likely to be due to the issues with press hats.
  • There must be a limitation...
  • Possibly even an event where the prizes are customised shirts??

Maybe moderators instead?

Maybe moderators instead?
    than means even more work for staff
  • i suggest to have a Shirt that we can do our own designs and make it popular
    suggest new items:
    inks
    Sewing machine

That would prob be a texture prob and would take very long because of the design and the items ppl would prob complain about ppl stealing designs
  • That seems really cool, but it would be hard to get a wide variety of styles. Would there be a limit of styles or anything you want?
  • edited September 2017
    How about like the banner design in Minecraft. You have the ability to put specific patterns.

Lime triangles, circles, lines, hearts, etc.
  • How about like the banner design in Minecraft. You have the ability to put specific patterns.

But you can also do things that aren't for childrens with that system, though it's gonna be way harder .
    +0.5
  • -Gundam- said:

How about like the banner design in Minecraft. You have the ability to put specific patterns.

But you can also do things that aren't for childrens with that system, though it's gonna be way harder .
    +0.5
    How you gonna draw something innapropraite with only a heart, a circle, a triangle and a line?

I forgot to mention only 2 shapes are allowed. Its for the safety XD
  • -Gundam- said:

+0.5
    How you gonna draw something innapropraite with only a heart, a circle, a triangle and a line?

Trust me, you can do a lot with circles .
  • +1 we all love ragged jeans! :DDD
  • edited September 2017
    -Gundam- said:

-Gundam- said:

+0.5

Trust me, you can do a lot with circles .
    I think I know what you're saying. But im mostly confused.