Farm level bug !

Hi all
There is a bug in farm level up ! why can't some of people level up ?
Please fix it !
Bye all

Comments

• I experiencing same issue.
    100% of the way to level 1
  • Wuffy said:

I experiencing same issue.
    100% of the way to level 1

Hi all
    Yes I think this is a bug ! And remember that im very good user ! Say this to mods
    Bye all
  • your just karma farming, you don't need to tell them about other players. SirKewberth also saw this bug so please don't karma farm.
  • your just karma farming, you don't need to tell them about other players. SirKewberth also saw this bug so please don't karma farm.

Hi all
    Im not talking to you . You can Go out from this forum . no one Forced you to be in this forum . Go away
    Bye all
  • Maziar 1382Maziar 1382 Member
    edited August 2017
    LiteRary said:

your just karma farming, you don't need to tell them about other players. SirKewberth also saw this bug so please don't karma farm.

Hi all
    Im not talking to you . You can Go out from this forum . no one Forced you to be in this forum . Go away
    Bye all
    So rude, be ready to get banned, just wait mods to review threads and your comments.

There is already many thread about this! You know it but you trying to get karma!

So everyone wants to get ban your account. @scorto7 @gdog Please help.
    Hi all
    You are a pro player
    Bye all
    edited August 2017

LiteRary said:

your just karma farming, you don't need to tell them about other players. SirKewberth also saw this bug so please don't karma farm.

Hi all
    Bye all
    So rude, be ready to get banned, just wait mods to review threads and your comments.

There is already many thread about this! You know it but you trying to get karma!

Hi all
    Go clean your Buttocks noob . When you was in the Buttocks , I was playing this game
    Bye all
    Hi all
    Im sorry pls do not comment again
    Bye all
    edited August 2017
    LiteRary said:

LiteRary said:

Hi all
    Bye all

Hi all
    Go clean your Buttocks noob . When you was in the Buttocks , I was playing this game
    Bye all
    Hi all
    Dude no one forced you to read my discussions and comments , you can ignore me , you are just a mini mod who wants to farm karma by commenting , so go away and be careful . Because Security is low in your country
    Bye all
    Being rude, bullying etc. thing you doing and more. And you even said bad things about my country, mini-mod thing...Why you taking care me? No one forced you to say this, so stop. And be ready to get banned, We are not forced to read your comments or others, you are so rude, and you aren't suitable for rules.

Just wait a mod to being online on forums... Then rip.
    Hi all
    Im sorry
    Bye all
    edited August 2017
    LiteRary said:

LiteRary said:

LiteRary said:

Hi all
    Bye all

Hi all
    Bye all
    Hi all
    Dude no one forced you to read my discussions and comments , you can ignore me , you are just a mini mod who wants to farm karma by commenting , so go away and be careful . Because Security is low in your country
    Bye all
    Being rude, bullying etc. thing you doing and more. And you even said bad things about my country, mini-mod thing...Why you taking care me? No one forced you to say this, so stop. And be ready to get banned, We are not forced to read your comments or others, you are so rude, and you aren't suitable for rules.

Just wait a mod to being online on forums... Then rip.
    Hi all
    I said shut up
    Did you read that ?
    Bye all
    Help @Cortana @gdog @Superxtreme @ThisIsNotSlim
    Im sorry
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Hi all Bye all xD make me laugh so much xd
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Please do not bump old and outdated threads.
This discussion has been closed.