Im helping players! ( Dear mods and ADMINS ! read it ! )

Comments

• Wuffy said:

I experiencing same issue.
    100% of the way to level 1

Hi all
    Yes I think this is a bug ! And remember that im very good user ! Say this to mods
    Bye all
    Yeah he 100% wants to be a mod
    Hi all
    I want to be an admin XD
    Bye all
    You can't, Admins are people who helped to create the game.
    Mods are people who enforce the rules, and multiposting won't help you become one.
  • Wuffy said:

Hi all
    Yes I think this is a bug ! And remember that im very good user ! Say this to mods
    Bye all
    Hi all
    I want to be an admin XD
    Bye all
    Mods are people who enforce the rules, and multiposting won't help you become one.
    Hi all
    I will help to sir.kewberth to make this game better
    Bye all
  •  Thanh_ Thanh_ Somewhere near 16°28'30.0"N 107°36'07.2"E at the South East AsiaMember

Wuffy said:

Hi all
    Bye all
    Hi all
    I want to be an admin XD
    Bye all
    Hi all
    Bye all
    You arent gonna make this game better
  • Jerrynana123Jerrynana123 Member
    edited August 2017

Wuffy said:

Hi all
    Bye all
    Hi all
    I want to be an admin XD
    Bye all
    Hi all
    Bye all
    I don't think multiposting will increase your chances of being picked to help the game, plus, I think they have enough help, just keep playing the game to support it.
  • llBIMBYllllBIMBYll Member
    edited August 2017
    Just get banned you stupid m***********
    You're just making things more worst, I prefer you ST** and f****** quit the game JEEZUS *flips the table* you sure an annyoing person, if you wanna make the game better then quit, it would make CC better if a bug name Maziar 1382 would perish in this game
  • llBIMBYll said:

Just get banned you stupid m***********
    You're just making things more worst, I prefer you ST** and f****** quit the game JEEZUS *flips the table* you sure an annyoing person, if you wanna make the game better then quit, it would make CC better if a bug name Maziar 1382 would perish in this game

Don't talk to your self , dear *****ther
  • Yeah try making a poll, put in there who do you want to get banned put my name and your name in their and lets see the players choice :P dumb b****
  •  Thanh_ Thanh_ Somewhere near 16°28'30.0"N 107°36'07.2"E at the South East AsiaMember
    You should try to execute this program

• llBIMBYll said:

Yeah try making a poll, put in there who do you want to get banned put my name and your name in their and lets see the players choice :P dumb b****

Don't say your mother's name
  • Thanh_ said:

Hi all
    You should shut up and play cubic castles
    Bye all
  • llBIMBYllllBIMBYll Member
    edited August 2017
    And there we have it folks! Multi-poster mazia! The worlds most annoying person, most regretful parents that this person was born, stupidest player, FAQ why this person's been born, you're like a wrong creation of God and was meant to be a girl dog rather than a human...
    And you should do what Thanh told you to do, do that and you'll become a Mod 100%
  • llBIMBYll said:

And there we have it folks! Multi-poster mazia! The worlds most annoying person, most regretful parents that this person was born, stupidest player, FAQ why this person's been born, you're like a wrong creation of God and was meant to be a girl dog rather than a human...
    And you should do what Thanh told you to do, do that and you'll become a Mod 100%

Hi all
    wanna a sister ? if you want , just tell your mother's address
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

Thanh_ said:

Hi all
    Bye all
    You shut up and go away ;/

You are annoying and mod you will never be anyways because more reasons:
    1: you literally asked for it, you lose then automatically your chance
    2: you literally sweared some comments ago and you clearly let see you cant take some comments what you clearly need to be able to take because you can get a lot of those comments
    3: you now already broke multiple forum rules.... i wonder then how many ingame rules you broke....
    4: you think you will be mod because you donated only 50c.... if you really want to help then help people with the basics, earn their own money etc.
  • Thanh_ said:

Hi all
    Bye all

2: you literally sweared some comments ago and you clearly let see you cant take some comments what you clearly need to be able to take because you can get a lot of those comments
    3: you now already broke multiple forum rules.... i wonder then how many ingame rules you broke....
    4: you think you will be mod because you donated only 50c.... if you really want to help then help people with the basics, earn their own money etc.
    Hi all
    after this , I will just talk to humans .
    1-you are not a mod , if i spammed , mods will warning me , not you . you have No work in this forum , just a normal user
    2-you can ignore me if you don't like me comments
    3-don't farm karma , you are doing that by commenting to me
    Bye all
  • And you need to be 17+, My friend donated millions of cubits and is he mod? No. Just because you donate it doesen't mean you are nice. Also you can't break rules and need to be nice. You weren't nice in your threads. What you just did was stress people (including me) You even did an alt... Someone did an alt on forums and got banned for it. People say 1 day until you are banned. I think hours, you even fake reported someone, if you were mod, 50% of players would be banned for no reason.
  • And you need to be 17+, My friend donated millions of cubits and is he mod? No. Just because you donate it doesen't mean you are nice. Also you can't break rules and need to be nice. You weren't nice in your threads. What you just did was stress people (including me) You even did an alt... Someone did an alt on forums and got banned for it. People say 1 day until you are banned. I think hours, you even fake reported someone, if you were mod, 50% of players would be banned for no reason.

Dude , who said im not +17

Well, you are not really mature. Also you just said Elemental God is a karma farmer... WRONG! YOU and only YOU are the one karma farming with these useless discussions and useless comments and multiposting

Well, you are not really mature. Also you just said Elemental God is a karma farmer... WRONG! YOU and only YOU are the one karma farming with these useless discussions and useless comments and multiposting
    So you did not say who said im not +17
  • LiteRary said:

Thanh_ said:

Hi all
    Bye all

Hi all
    1-you are not a mod , if i spammed , mods will warning me , not you . you have No work in this forum , just a normal user
    Bye all
    We can help mods, we can warn you for your goodness, or whatever we want, mods are not online on forums. When they getting online you will get banned!

You farming karma, and throwing those blames to other peoples.

No one ignore you, because you have eyes, and you seeing it, we try to stop you for you bad behaviours.

So stop, and wait mods.
    I know mods like mini mods

So you did not say who said im not +17

LiteRary said:

Thanh_ said:

Hi all
    Bye all

Hi all
    Bye all
    We can help mods, we can warn you for your goodness, or whatever we want, mods are not online on forums. When they getting online you will get banned!

You farming karma, and throwing those blames to other peoples.

No one ignore you, because you have eyes, and you seeing it, we try to stop you for you bad behaviours.

So stop, and wait mods.
    I know mods like mini mods
    STOP MULTIPOSTING!
  • why would a forummod unbanned this GUY.
    PLS FOR GOD SAKE STOP HI ALL BYE ALL HI ALL BYE ALL LIKE ACT STUPID AND DONT KNOW WHAT U DOING ISNSKSN
  • Lol you're just lucky that mods are inactive today, just say your goodbyes already, you'll get banned for the upcoming hours or the next day anyways, making another account? Lol get banned again
  • llBIMBYll said:

Lol you're just lucky that mods are inactive today, just say your goodbyes already, you'll get banned for the upcoming hours or the next day anyways, making another account? Lol get banned again

Gollum was active 20 mins ago...
  • Kewbin said:

llBIMBYll said:

Lol you're just lucky that mods are inactive today, just say your goodbyes already, you'll get banned for the upcoming hours or the next day anyways, making another account? Lol get banned again

Gollum is not a forum mod
  • Kewbin said:

llBIMBYll said:

Gollum retired from forum moderator, he said that on his activity wall
  • Kewbin said:

llBIMBYll said:

Gollum is not a forum mod
    Really!? :o oh ya!!! sorry xD
  • Minister9Minister9 Member
    edited August 2017
    There are only two forum moderators left @gdog @ThisIsNotSlim and @Cortana but she is away
  • There are only two forum moderators left @gdog @ThisIsNotSlim

There are only two forum moderators left @gdog @ThisIsNotSlim

Forums Mods:

Gdog
    Siddd
    ThisIsNotSlim
    Cortana (On Holiday)
  • There are only two forum moderators left @gdog @ThisIsNotSlim

There are only two forum moderators left @gdog @ThisIsNotSlim

Forums Mods:

Gdog
    Siddd