Im helping players! ( Dear mods and ADMINS ! read it ! )

Maziar 1382Maziar 1382 Member
edited August 2017 in General Chat
Hi all
Im helping players ! ( see the images )
bye all

Comments

• You might be helping the player become rich but you might want to help them play the game instead. You save your cubits and can still help newbies.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    The uselessness of this thread xD

Also why does mods and admins have to see this ;/
  • The uselessness of this thread xD

Hi all
    Yes you are right !
    Because I WANT TO BE A MOD !
    Bye all
  • You might be helping the player become rich but you might want to help them play the game instead. You save your cubits and can still help newbies.

Hi all
    I don't want to save my cubits ! Do you have any problems ?
    Bye all
  • Minister9Minister9 Member
    edited August 2017
    Nope I have no problem with, just suggesting.

PLEASE READ: http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/8/forum-rules#latest
  • Nope I have no problem with, just suggesting.

PLEASE READ: http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/8/forum-rules#latest

Hi all
    I read it ! Now what do I do ! I just said I don't want to save my cubits !
    Bye all
  • Minister9Minister9 Member
    edited August 2017
    You kind of broke a forum guideline but I will let mods deal with it.
  • You multiposted

Hi all
    Where ? Show me !
    Bye all
  • Basically to be mod one of the first rules is being 17 years or older, and if you ask for being mod (what you just did) removes your possibilities of becoming mods. Also helping players is not always goving them a small ammount of qbees, you can also help them by teaching them the game basics, and stuff like that
  • I gave someone 50c when they asked for it,can i now be a mod?And my friend gave me 550c for free so can he be admin? :o
  • LiteRary said:

*>Remo<* said:

I gave someone 50c when they asked for it,can i now be a mod?And my friend gave me 550c for free so can he be admin? :o

Lmao, rip Brain.
    Umm i was joking about how stupid this is...

• im pretty sure they wont make some 9 years old kid that goes to spam because he doesn't wanna study become a mod
    lemme remember that kids name
    maybe it was maziar
  • Heck I helped more than you but I'm not trying to get anything from it , be wise for once .
  • I love how both poll questions are one-sided. You can't answer anything else, besides "yes." It kills me that a poll was made for that. xD
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    There are ways to be a good player besides throwing your money around. In all honestly, truly good people tend to refuse to throw their money around. Giving a player 50c helps them afford an item. It does not help them avoid losing said item to a scam. It does not help them learn how to play the game.
    And it especially does not help you become a mod. There are several requirements that have to be met before someone is even considered to be a mod. By the looks of it, you're probably not even old enough, so don't "help" and say you deserve mod-status because of it.
  • HoxisHoxis Member
    edited August 2017
    I'm sorry but this just sounds like an act of narcissism. It's sad to see how you just want to become a mod by "helping" people out of your heart. Really? And you tell mods and admins to read it so they keep it in memory that you're a "good" player? You can do better than that.

Either way, you helping players is good but I've only seen one screenshot. You just decided to jam pack a bundle of screenshots of you help the exact same person while the discussion title is you helping players. Seems like you did this to get a good screenie to claim that you have done good.

Edit: that poll is also just as depressing and disgusting as the discussion itself.

Hi all
    Yes you are right !
    Bye all
    To be a mod you must be 18+
  • IcyTamTamIcyTamTam Member
    edited August 2017
    Seems like if it weren't to get the mod-status, you wouldn't really have the intent of helping others.
    Or maybe you do, but I really don't think announcing how you've helped Qbees will get you a mod status, and as said above there's an age requirement.
    http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/11685/want-to-be-a-moderator-read-this#latest
    Edit: Your poll isn't giving options :P
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    That poll tho...

Can't force people to like you, even if you can force people to say they do. *shrug*

Hi all
    Yes you are right !
    Bye all
    In the name of god,
    Hi all
    You'd be a horrible mod. You don't deserve mod at all. You are a spammer and you make fun of people.
    Bye all
  • MarieAraMarieAra MexicoMember
    Oh sweet Maziar, how I missed you! Bless your soul X'D
  • Imo, becoming a moderator isnt all sunshine and rainbows, i realized that a long time ago. Sure im 16 and all, but sometimes regrets for that kind of thing can come up.
  • he probably just wants to ban some guy that didn't donate to him
  • Doing GOOD things will not show you what you are, if you are really good well you should kept your doings secretly. Dont be a Hypocrite
  • You act like a kid
    You have been banned and even made an Alt account for the forums
    You're a weirdo
  • Aaaaand the point of this is....

top kek u cant put negative answers in the poll
  • And by acting, I insist, "ACTING" like someone kind, you showed that you wasn't .
  • I gave both of my friends 5k each i guess im a mod now ! :D
  • RightMakerRightMaker PhilippinesMember

Hi all
    Im helping players ! ( see the images )
    bye all

How nice to give someone 50c
This discussion has been closed.