How much recube does a krampus give?

I wonder if anyone has tried this...

Comments

• maybe just 1k... u know the game doesn't know what's rare and what's not on the items list in forums krampus is super rare not wondorus XD
  • The max is 3
    And you can't use recube bins you have to farm
  • The max is 3

Yes, you can still use ReCube Bins!
    But it's not worth recubing rare items, because with farm will be much easier to gain them.
  • Nero said:

The max is 3

But it's not worth recubing rare items, because with farm will be much easier to gain them.
    You can't
    It will say you have to put wear-ables
  • Dr. NeroDr. Nero Member
    edited August 2017
    @jad kheirallah

Craftable clothes, wands, top hats, pharaoh's crown and some other hats that are obtainable for free in game, can not be used in ReCube bins.
  • Nero said:

@jad kheirallah

Craftable clothes, wands, top hats, pharaoh's crown and some other hats that are obtainable for free in game, can not be used in ReCube bins.

I know
    Try putting stuff yourself it won't work
    Im not an idiot you know
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator

Nero said:

The max is 3

You can't
    they work just fine... i guess you missed the part that some hats don't recube(top hats, beanies, pharao, tutu's) but all the other hats work just fine on a bin.
    really.... i just tested it.
    Try for example a safari hat.... just went trough it and gained a bit to recube.
  • @jad kheirallah
    It works well for me like before! I tried with some Robes, Camo Shirt and Helmet.
    Maybe you should contact @CosmicCow for this.

And i didn't said that you're an idiot.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Please don't recube bin your rare items. It may work but it's an incredible waste.
  • scorto7 said:

Nero said:

The max is 3

You can't
    they work just fine... i guess you missed the part that some hats don't recube(top hats, beanies, pharao, tutu's) but all the other hats work just fine on a bin.
    really.... i just tested it.
    Try for example a safari hat.... just went trough it and gained a bit to recube.
    Tutus do work just a few days ago i recubed tutus and cowls
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    Krampus gives 1 - tested by Angl3bee i believe
  • I thought krampus gave 2.5k...