Share Your YouTube Channel!

Comments

• Horus said:

Maybe you're new to YouTube, or maybe you're an old YouTuber that just started making videos about the game, doesn't matter!

Just share your channel here. :)

I made a channel a while ago and i've made only 1 video however, the video is kinda laggy... really laggy, does anyone know any good record programs ?
    Depends on what your pc is like if your are on pc. You can use XSplit and/or Fraps that shouldn't lag your computer as much. I am not sure for mobile tho.
    No it doesent lag my computer... the video lags when its watched... it doesent lag while playing
  • Horus said:

Maybe you're new to YouTube, or maybe you're an old YouTuber that just started making videos about the game, doesn't matter!

I made a channel a while ago and i've made only 1 video however, the video is kinda laggy... really laggy, does anyone know any good record programs ?
    Depends on what your pc is like if your are on pc. You can use XSplit and/or Fraps that shouldn't lag your computer as much. I am not sure for mobile tho.
    No it doesent lag my computer... the video lags when its watched... it doesent lag while playing
    You would need to use like Windows Movie Maker to save the video to make it play more easily and then you would also want to make sure you dont have the recording software open at that same time
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    GALANTISBB CHANNEL NAME NICE VIDZ ENJOY
  • My Shop Tape.Watch it on YouTube :3
  • If anyone's curious I use Dxtory for recording it records up to 1080p 60fps and allows for up to 10 audio files making it easier to edit different audio within the video. However this does mean a large file size so you need plenty of storage space and for editing Sony Vegas pro :)

i use obs to record and to edit sony vegas pro 14 :p my videos arent very laggy..depends on the game i play like if i record in cubic castles or in minecraft or just make some video not even about a game the video doesnt lag but in fps-s and bigger games its laggy as hell probably due to my laptop
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
  • why are ppl posting like 10 videos here its made to tell ppl your youtube channel not make ads for ur videos here
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember

If anyone's curious I use Dxtory for recording it records up to 1080p 60fps and allows for up to 10 audio files making it easier to edit different audio within the video. However this does mean a large file size so you need plenty of storage space and for editing Sony Vegas pro :)

Same! What a coincidence xD >:)
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

ENJOY!
  • 19cm19cm Member
    edited March 2018
    Hello!

• SpaceChickenSpaceChicken Member
    edited August 2017
    Mr.Nixon said:

Hello!
    My channel name is Russian_Castles. All about it in russian language.
    Привет!
    Мой канал называется Russian_Castles. Там я делаю обзоры на различные штуки, встречаю праздничные события и показываю новичкам что и как устроено!
    Вот тебе ссылка, переходи, если заинтересовался!

hahah nice i usually hate everything that is in russian but this was funny to watch even tho i didnt understand a word of it
    Stop making ads for your videos here,as horus said this discussion is about this:

Share your channel,not make ads for your videos...
  • Ello, I have just recently started a gaming channel I do Cubic Castle Videos. Some Examples are Busting Scammers, Pack Openings, and other stuff.
  • mewf227mewf227 Member
    edited August 2017
    Heres my channel. I upload random animations sometimes about Cubic Castles.
    https:// www.youtube.com/channel/UCBio4SpNOthfemQ4aNF7nKQ

remove the space between the // and www
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    edited August 2017
    Guys please you this thread to share 1 video as you can't link your channel.
    This thread is not for sharing every video you make.
    It here so people can share their channels.
    Its getting saturated with videos which takes away the likelihood of people finding great channels.

There is already a photo/video thread.
    Post videos there instead.

Thanks

• this is my Channel MeHawk games
  • $uperplayz$uperplayz Member
    edited September 2017
    Hey Guys,Please Watch My Channel.

Channel Name: Cubic Playz

Latest Video:

• Hey Guys,Please Watch My Channel.

Channel Name: Cubic Playz

Latest Video:

Nice video man! You just got a sub! :D
  • thank's Genex :)

Just Uploaded Another Video:

• I'm RedBlox on YouTube...
    Yes, cringe name. I'm still waiting to change it ;c
  • GenexGenex Member
    edited September 2017
    Hey everyone! Just letting you all know that I am back to uploading. Yeah I know it was a little inactivity on youtube, but been very active in game! ;)

I present to you this amazing build by our own @>;lollipop<

• New video!
  • budsud2169budsud2169 Member
    edited September 2017
    This is my channel just posted my first cubic castles vid
  • HrothgarHrothgar Member
    edited September 2017
    Here is a video from my new channel named Hroth Gar!

I made this video using the 'Draw Cartoons 2' app :)
  • Hey guys Genex here! Just sharing my latest video here and hope you all enjoy it! I had an interview with our newest moderator, the one and only Ed! (Make sure to check out his channel too ;) )

• Kingshane9007, that my channel am Running still busy on a video
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.