Do Weather Stamps affect the growth of crops?

Miss HadesMiss Hades Member
edited August 2017 in Help Requests
Alright so like everyone else, I started a farm. Alas! My tomatoes keep dying! I water them consistently every 2-3 hours, and they still do die! I have a rain stamp in my farm room (now removed). Is it the reason to why my crops are dying? Do weather stamps affect crops? Or am I just over-watering them?

Comments

• SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
    Yes, having weather stamps will cause your crops to die unfortunately.
  • Siddd said:

Thank you @Siddd, you solved "The Mystery of the Dead Crops" for me.
    ;)
  • I'm worried about this. Does this do the same for a normal bottomless stamp? I plan on getting one of those soon, so I would like information.
  • Hoxis said:

I'm worried about this. Does this do the same for a normal bottomless stamp? I plan on getting one of those soon, so I would like information.

normal bottomless is okay
    @OrangeTail is growing his crops on a normal bottomless and they didn't die (reached second stage)
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Siddd said:

It may just be darkness that they won't grow in, but I was strict in my explanations to ensure more people didn't have crops die at first.

As your farms grow you guys can experiment a bit more freely when you have lots of seed and plots to play with. What I can say for sure is that you won't get auto-watering from rain or anything of that nature.
  • Siddd said:

It may just be darkness that they won't grow in, but I was strict in my explanations to ensure more people didn't have crops die at first.

As your farms grow you guys can experiment a bit more freely when you have lots of seed and plots to play with. What I can say for sure is that you won't get auto-watering from rain or anything of that nature.
    Does Foggy kill them?
    I swear ;-;
  • Siddd said:

Billyboo had a tomato patch and from what I saw he was growing them in a rainy stamp and they wilted. I think he watered them. I could be wrong.
  • SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
    Yeah a few people have told me that a rain stamp has killed their crops, so I assumed you can't grow on them.
  • My crops were killed using Red Murk.... So i guess that one counts as well. RIP my first try on crops. Oh well.. Ill just sing Gdogs potatoes song n fell better again! lol
  • Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember
    Snow killed my crops. So they don't work either.