Lots of players quitting recently

Most of my friends quitting lots of pros quitting.
they say the game is dying.
they say there is nothing to do.

i'm playing since 2014 too and it's kinda boring but i still play it
lot's of other games every year.

maybe cubic castles needs advertisement on youtube?
do you agree?

Comments

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Those people are just the kind that are nagging always and have no creative feels.... there are plenty of things to do in the game, youll just have to find them

Also that youtube idea is something
    Maybe let pewdiepie do a good review about it xD.... oh wait ignore the last one.... that will only get people to swear in the game...
  • Those people are just the kind that are nagging always and have no creative feels.... there are plenty of things to do in the game, youll just have to find them

Maybe let pewdiepie do a good review about it xD.... oh wait ignore the last one.... that will only get people to swear in the game...

please don't comment nonsense kid. every player that i knew quit especially those from 2014 and other pros. they have built lots of things and did everything.

even me i did lots of things and build tons of epic things? how about you where is your epicness? :
  • No I don't think there should be a YouTube ads but is good idea tho..

To make people stay in the game I prefer 1 update each month not something big when I say update I mean some new hats that is what will keep players play cc and make cc more interesting
    @CosmicCow @SirKewberth
  • Minister9Minister9 Member
    edited August 2017
    I don't know what to say about this now
  • Those people are just the kind that are nagging always and have no creative feels.... there are plenty of things to do in the game, youll just have to find them

please don't comment nonsense kid. every player that i knew quit especially those from 2014 and other pros. they have built lots of things and did everything.

even me i did lots of things and build tons of epic things? how about you where is your epicness? :
    WOW! You saying elemental god's a kid?! Lol gather some infos. first before saying that, well that's what I always notice, when ADULTS gets 3ggered they say the word KID lol dont think that you're the only adult in the game :p chill... put ice in your head

Those people are just the kind that are nagging always and have no creative feels.... there are plenty of things to do in the game, youll just have to find them

1: you are basically "attacking" me right now xD

2: i dont think the game already existed in 2014 xD

3:i didnt talk nonsense...

4: you can NEVER do anything, did they make every build existing? Did they make every old building, new building, statues and everything existing? No, so dont even bother saying they did everything

5: im not a kid anymore, 18 years is not a kid

6: who sayed i needed to have epicness? I am still in the game, doesnt that say enough that i still have things to do xD

Wow, basically everything you sayed was wrong xD

4: you can NEVER do anything, did they make every build existing? Did they make every old building, new building, statues and everything existing? No, so dont even bother saying they did everything

6: who sayed i needed to have epicness? I am still in the game, doesnt that say enough that i still have things to do xD

owkay im correcting you not attacking? lol and if you doubt that cubic castles is not live in 2014 then go ask sirkewberth you self XD

this is a building game so if you don't build anything in this game? what is your purpose playing this game? you accused quitting players that they dont have creativity :) please think before u comment okie :) much appreciated

owkay im correcting you not attacking? lol and if you doubt that cubic castles is not live in 2014 then go ask sirkewberth you self XD

this is a building game so if you don't build anything in this game? what is your purpose playing this game? you accused quitting players that they dont have creativity :) please think before u comment okie :) much appreciated
    It is indeed a building game.... but you can do more than just build dude.... like talk with people, do parkours, play games with the new balls or whatever else.... be creative and the possibilities are endless
  • People easily forget that a lot of people are joining top, probably more than the ones quitting .
  • Dreadful  KnoPDreadful KnoP Member
    edited August 2017
    Players, when losing some friends, often think that what happend to them happends to everybody.

I guess it's a wrong thought.

Some players leave, some come-back... It's kinda normal

Btw, hello !
  • Most of my friends quitting lots of pros quitting.
    they say the game is dying.
    they say there is nothing to do.

i'm playing since 2014 too and it's kinda boring but i still play it
    lot's of other games every year.

maybe cubic castles needs advertisement on youtube?
    do you agree?

Why everyone speaks about this subject : "players are quitting" ; "cc is dead" ? ...

What is wrong with u guys ? ._.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    By Smiley said:

Why everyone speaks about this subject : "players are quitting" ; "cc is dead" ? ...

What is wrong with u guys ? ._.

There's nothing special happening. This happens every few months. People write threads like this. I'm not sure why. User counts are pretty stable for now from our perspective.

• space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    The way I see it these threads are counter productive, if I was a new player and I came to the forums and saw these posts about the game being dead And players quitting I would be put off playing the game. Its just pointless negativity. I would rather see threads about the things people actually like about the game
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Yes, and it doesn't really reflect reality. It's just drama.
  • True, you give them updates, they quit...
    What i've seen recently is people quitting because of players, like someone quitted because of the unfairness/rudeness of this player/mod
    There's no special amount of quitting. Players come and go all the time. Look guys..in a game like Cubic, it's around for several years. Compare that to most games you play. They last a few months and then you play another game. So it's normal for players to come, and enjoy the game for a while and then move on to another game, and maybe come back later after a few updates and enjoy it again. This happens constantly. It's just the way it goes. You can't expect once a player starts playing Cubic they will play it every day forever for the rest of their lives :-) -- That would be nice for us but it's not the way people behave.
  • There's no special amount of quitting. Players come and go all the time. Look guys..in a game like Cubic, it's around for several years. Compare that to most games you play. They last a few months and then you play another game. So it's normal for players to come, and enjoy the game for a while and then move on to another game, and maybe come back later after a few updates and enjoy it again. This happens constantly. It's just the way it goes. You can't expect once a player starts playing Cubic they will play it every day forever for the rest of their lives :-) -- That would be nice for us but it's not the way people behave.

Personally I can't leave cc :) Is the first game I still play after 1 and half year I never played a game that much tho ;)
  • SeiichiSeiichi Anime WorldMember
    edited August 2017

There's no special amount of quitting. Players come and go all the time. Look guys..in a game like Cubic, it's around for several years. Compare that to most games you play. They last a few months and then you play another game. So it's normal for players to come, and enjoy the game for a while and then move on to another game, and maybe come back later after a few updates and enjoy it again. This happens constantly. It's just the way it goes.

True ^^ im playing 2 years and 5 months i still enjoy the game cause of the updates >.<

• There's no special amount of quitting. Players come and go all the time. Look guys..in a game like Cubic, it's around for several years. Compare that to most games you play. They last a few months and then you play another game. So it's normal for players to come, and enjoy the game for a while and then move on to another game, and maybe come back later after a few updates and enjoy it again. This happens constantly. It's just the way it goes. You can't expect once a player starts playing Cubic they will play it every day forever for the rest of their lives :-) -- That would be nice for us but it's not the way people behave.

True, whenever I get bored in cc I always look for other game, but after some weeks or months, I get bored with them, and then.. back to cc to make one or some of things I've seen in the game which I get bored in.

But, remember if you do something same everyday you'll get bored with it, so try to do something different each day, and you won't get bored.
  • I've been playing since 2014, I still enjoy the game until this Day!

I always encourage myself to keep playing this game day by day. (:
  • Like everyone said, people come and go. Some players quit cause they got scammed, or they're bored, or they found another game, or they have life problems. You never know.

I like the YouTube ad tho