Designing a CubicCastles Reddit!

edited August 2017 in General Chat
Cubic Castles Reddit Design and Progress Contest

I have just made a Reddit account, and I would like to make Cubic Castles' very own SubReddit! First off, since this is an amazing game, so this is gonna need to be some HIGH QUALITY STURF RIGHT HERE. So I mean, first thing's first, we need some masters at CSS to be able to redesign the Reddit Robot thingamajigg, into something Cubic Castles looking. Then,
perhaps we can also edit the upvote and downvote icon. I really hope that the Cubic Castles Subreddit isn't already a thing,
as I searched it up and got nothing. And if there is, I'm quite dumb. Okay so now what needs to be done, is that we need to have the Reddit Robot changed, along with the upvote and downvote changed, keep in mind that this must be in CSS, and please be sure to show me what you have in mind for it, along with the code for the stuff. So I mean, ya. Since I just made my reddit account, everyone has 30 days exactly. If you can, reserve a spot in the comments, and then edit that into whatever you're doing. If you're doing the upvote and downvote, have both of them. Not just one.

Comments

• TumbleweedTumbleweed Member
    edited August 2017
    I would love to help with CSS and code, however I don't know anything about Reddit, though :P
  • I'm okay at css but i specialize in javascript and html.
  • Also, if any moderators/admins would like to join, please PM me on forums so I know that it's you.
  • I just have a feeling a Reddit page on this game would be more dead (weak* excuse me) than the forums are. It sounds like a waste of time but do as you please.
  • Liberated said:

I just have a feeling a Reddit page on this game would be more dead (weak* excuse me) than the forums are. It sounds like a waste of time but do as you please.

I mean, the forums aren't dead. It's more of us doing the complete opposite, and resurrecting old posts. Like the count to 2018 before 2018. That was inactive for a little bit, until it was brought back. It's not really necroposting, since it's only like 1-2 weeks, but I mean, this is the forums.
  • I can help with the CSS... I don't really know about reddit tho.... I tried to open it but.... it couldn't be opened :-:
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    It has been tried before but didn't catch on. Would be cool if you could get one that's actually used going.
  • edited August 2017

It has been tried before but didn't catch on. Would be cool if you could get one that's actually used going.

Well I mean, the main thing required is CSS. I want to get this done by the end of September, so Kewberth, if you can help me with this, it would be AMAZING! If I can get your help, I can make another Reddit account and you and I can both share it for the time being. Of course I have my own, and you have your own, and then the account that we'll both use can be for the CSS.
  • Okay this message is kinda a bump, but I mean, if anyone is willing to help, please show me/tell me what you have in mind, keep in mind this must be CSS.
  • Hello! I read this the other day and told the player Gexgekko about it. He doesn't have a forum account as far as I know, but he is a programmer and one of the languages he knows is CSS (not the reddit one, but he is a quick learner). He said he is willing to help with the Cubic Castles Reddit if you still need people. His reddit user is u/Gexgekko you can PM him there or leave me a message/post in the forum.

Thank you for your attention!
  • I tried to open it but.... it couldn't be opened :-:

Because it was blocked by our government, Indonesia.
    Use VPN or something to bypass blocks