To all you impatient children

Hey uh,
stop being all like.
OMG
MAKE FARM UPDATE NOW WHY WAIT SO LONG
k
so
Like, just take a break from games once in a while, don't you get bored? Go outside, have fun, if you're in school, pay attention. Or just play another game while you wait, The farm update isn't your life.

Comments

• The farm update isn't your life.

I think it is :D
  • The farm update isn't your life.

I think it is :D
    no its not
  • well im happy to find someone with common sense
    go out there
    get real friends
    play with real friends
    go for a walk
    go out there
    get real friends
    play with real friends
    go for a walk

I love going for a walk, my small little doggo just has the most pleasant time. I love walking in my neighborhood. It's much better than sitting on my bed playing a game.
    go out there
    get real friends
    play with real friends
    go for a walk

I love going for a walk, my small little doggo just has the most pleasant time. I love walking in my neighborhood. It's much better than sitting on my bed playing a game.
    Well you are talking like you a big man ... There is a rule called Be nice to each other... stop being mean to child''s thanks:)
  • EXACTLY, I hate it when people are like that.
    go out there
    get real friends
    play with real friends
    go for a walk

well im happy to find someone with common sense
    go out there
    get real friends
    play with real friends
    go for a walk

You two are being ride to every young players, and think all the problem comes from them . That's rude, talking about irl (and you probably don't know any of these kid's life or problems), your parents never learned you about being polite?
  • -Gundam- said:

go out there
    get real friends
    play with real friends
    go for a walk

go out there
    get real friends
    play with real friends
    go for a walk

You two are being ride to every young players, and think all the problem comes from them . That's rude, talking about irl (and you probably don't know any of these kid's life or problems), your parents never learned you about being polite?
    well that's no reason to keep making comments like OMG FARM UPDATE OMG OMG
  • -Gundam- said:

go out there
    get real friends
    play with real friends
    go for a walk

go out there
    get real friends
    play with real friends
    go for a walk

I prefer impatient comments than rude and imature threads. .
  • -Gundam- said:

-Gundam- said:

go out there
    get real friends
    play with real friends
    go for a walk

go out there
    get real friends
    play with real friends
    go for a walk

I prefer impatient comments than rude and imature threads. .
    Well that's what YOU prefer
    If you can't handle my "rude and immature" comments you can simply add me to your ignore list which hides my comments
  • edited August 2017
    sorry lag