pls fix pets "item" name glitch as soon as possible

it can ruin the game
there is a guy named xxcosmic cubic guyxx sells cat name "item" 10k each :3 i said it's against rules
but he dont care i said he may get ban :<

Comments

• QbirdQbird Member
    edited August 2017
    selling overpriced isnt agaisnt the rules .
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    -Gundam- said:

Selling glitched and bugged items is though. :P
  • QbirdQbird Member
    edited August 2017

-Gundam- said:

This glitch is harmless, and the admin should be aware of it for a while . We can't blame the admins for being busy, but we can't blame naive players either . So we can blame no one . Also , I dont think anyone bought one of these cats yet.
  • -Gundam- said:

-Gundam- said:

This glitch is harmless, and the admin should be aware of it for a while . We can't blame the admins for being busy, but we can't blame naive players either . So we can blame no one . Also , I dont think anyone bought one of these cats yet.
    See the problem is, since it's just called item, you won't know what level it is until you buy it, and at that point it's too late.
  • -Gundam- said:

-Gundam- said:

See the problem is, since it's just called item, you won't know what level it is until you buy it, and at that point it's too late.
    Now that's a real problem. I'll try to message a dev about it.
  • SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
    -Gundam- said:

Technically, no. But if you are selling them overpriced and are implying or straight up saying that the price is normal then that is called scamming. I have seen this so many times, some of the most popular players are still doing it, I find it unacceptable and immoral but I can't really do anything about it sadly.
  • -Gundam- said:

-Gundam- said:

Every pet named 'Item' is a level 0 pet.
    Basically if you have a pet level 1-49 and when you put it in crafting bench/ anvil and use the blue button it will turn into a 'item'. When you place it down and break it again it goes to level 0.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    You know how you can ruin his sales? Holla many times that how this glitch is done.... everyon knows about the glitch so it isnt so much worthy anymore and no one does it....

Or if you dont have so much money just go to his realm constantly and tell it around
  • You know how you can ruin his sales? Holla many times that how this glitch is done.... everyon knows about the glitch so it isnt so much worthy anymore and no one does it....

Or if you dont have so much money just go to his realm constantly and tell it around

Yeah, I messaged Kewberth to ask if it was possible to broadcast about it, still waiting for his answer .
  • guys chill XD
  • i

guys chill XD

guys chill XD

i already warned you and you dont care =_=
  • Meilo FMeilo F Member
    edited August 2017
    i still dont care i sold both of them XD

i am selling lvl 0 chiks btw

and i dont actully scam with them cuz i told the one i sold the to how to make it and he aprreciate it sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  • i still dont care i sold both of them XD

thats it, i give up, i let mod decide :3

• Meilo FMeilo F Member
    edited August 2017
    lul
  • i still dont care i sold both of them XD

and i dont actully scam with them cuz i told the one i sold the to how to make it and he aprreciate it sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Though you broke the rules since you hijacked the thread .

Let's just wait and see.
  • what
  • what

So you never read the rules, GG.
  • Meilo FMeilo F Member
    edited August 2017
    ummm.......
    send me a link
  • edited August 2017
    -Gundam- said:

what

So you never read the rules, GG.