Quick status update

15678911»

Comments

• UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

scorto7 said:

Make the hives like the cows. When they are ready to harvest you walk on them or near them. Maybe even make jars have another use. (To hold the honey in the jar). Seems like if it was added in it wouldn't be super complicated as they have already done this with the cows

That would have made sense if you had a functional hive farm of your own., but honey can only be obtained from the mines and a mine re-spawns after a certain amount of time if empty thus resetting the whole thing. It doesn't make much sense leaving it there when you could also gain beeswax out of it as well.
    It's not like the current method rarely drops honey(you get it fairly often i say).
    Yes I understand that the mines have bee hives in them. But many people like to have everything in one realm. Like a workshop, many have their storage in the workshop realm too. It's a hassle having to leave your realm, get either beeswax or honey, come back, and repeat the process again.
    You are basically saying they should remove mining..
  • Craftable beehives and now called "Farm Hives"
    Does this mean we can get honey from the craftable hives?
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember

Craftable beehives and now called "Farm Hives"
    Does this mean we can get honey from the craftable hives?

They were always called farm hives.
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Guys. are u agree with This?

so..we have Beach Ball Yes Funny but 
    we need bumber that it is not more allowed in the realm
    if i do hollawarp then come players they all want drop the ball and play it's funny but some time not more
  • Nerve said:

scorto7 said:

Make the hives like the cows. When they are ready to harvest you walk on them or near them. Maybe even make jars have another use. (To hold the honey in the jar). Seems like if it was added in it wouldn't be super complicated as they have already done this with the cows

That would have made sense if you had a functional hive farm of your own., but honey can only be obtained from the mines and a mine re-spawns after a certain amount of time if empty thus resetting the whole thing. It doesn't make much sense leaving it there when you could also gain beeswax out of it as well.
    It's not like the current method rarely drops honey(you get it fairly often i say).
    Yes I understand that the mines have bee hives in them. But many people like to have everything in one realm. Like a workshop, many have their storage in the workshop realm too. It's a hassle having to leave your realm, get either beeswax or honey, come back, and repeat the process again.
    Not really considering removing mines as that's like my second home in the game. I don't mind going out for trees, ores, specific blocks, but I just believe there should be more variety of getting honey
  • Galantis said:

Guys. are u agree with This?

so..we have Beach Ball Yes Funny but 
    we need bumber that it is not more allowed in the realm
    if i do hollawarp then come players they all want drop the ball and play it's funny but some time not more

uh
    This discussion is about the farm update not the stupid summer update
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

Nerve said:

scorto7 said:

Not really considering removing mines as that's like my second home in the game. I don't mind going out for trees, ores, specific blocks, but I just believe there should be more variety of getting honey
    Makes since, but from what I read it kind of sounded like you didn't feel like mining honey.
  • does the land manager can be more extended like.. make it 750 plots? or its only that 500 last?
  • Nerve said:

Nerve said:

scorto7 said:

Makes since, but from what I read it kind of sounded like you didn't feel like mining honey.
    Nerve mining honey in mines is fine I don't mind it but the problem is that you have a chance of getting honey or beeswax. I was mining for beeswax the other day and got very annoyed that I wasn't getting beeswax and only honey. This can happen the other way too. Maybe if the bee hives dropped both honey and beeswax then it would be fine
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    edited August 2017

Nerve mining honey in mines is fine I don't mind it but the problem is that you have a chance of getting honey or beeswax. I was mining for beeswax the other day and got very annoyed that I wasn't getting beeswax and only honey. This can happen the other way too. Maybe if the bee hives dropped both honey and beeswax then it would be fine

Maybe it's just because I'm looking for them now for the honey (or maybe the RNG is against me), but it seems like there are a lot less hives in the Arctic er, Mountain mines since the update. I used to be able to collect a good amount of beeswax while I was mining other things (gold, silver, stone, iron, trees) before the update. But even with taking into account I should see about 1/2 of what I was mining before given that some drops are now honey, I feel like I'm doing good if I see 1/4 of what I mined before. Not that I want the beeswax, I'm really now mining for honey, but it's pretty brutal gathering much even though I often get 2 honey for each drop because I feel like there are just less hives around.

So, I'd agree, I'd love it if we could gather honey (and beewax) from beehives in our realms, as I'm finding it a bit challenging to gather much from the mines. It's not impossible, but it just seems harder since the update, though it could be because I'm focused on the honey, and they are now dropping both.
  • DjedoDjedo Member
    edited August 2017
    3 months since we got farming update teaser video. ETA maybe?
  • Hmm we can trade with recubes? On cash reg.

From what I've seen in the videos you can't trade recubes.
    You can trade tomatoes however (in the last build I saw) which are worth 1 recube each. I think they are considering removing that.
    What would 1 recube be worth (in cubits)? 100?? This is really pointless to ask but I want to know ._.
  • If they remove the use of trading tomatoes or any crop I believe that this would be unfair. Many Starters will want to make cubits from something than just resources. It'll give a wider variety for people to make c. Either way, many won't sell their tomatoes right away as you'll still need recubes to buy the next batch. This means that even if you did invest in getting recubes right now, you'd still most likely just buy better soil right away or maybe buy other crops also. Me personally will only be selling later on. I believe that using the crops as c right away is a good way to put yourself in a bad situation. If you sell them later when you have a surplus then you'll easily be able to make c without worrying about losing all your recubes. Cubic castles shouldn't be limited to just clothing and resources to be sold. In my opinion, if cc didint have cubits and was purely trading without c, it'd be a better game with less greedy people. And yes I know the devolpers need to earn money from the cubit packs. Maybe have special packs that you can buy for c. Like a rare-super rare pack for like $20. If the game was only limited to cloths and resources I believe people will get tired of this. The only way to sell is by selling cheap but maybe sometimes high if you're lucky. The process is just so boring 1. Do a holla or advertise shop/ give warp food 2. Hope items sell 3. If non sold spend another holla or do again 4. If sold, take the cubits 5. If used holla buy more, rebuy other items to hope that they don't drop price when you buy them 6. Do all of this again
  • YAY FARMING PACK OMG IM SO CONFUSED
    P.S. LOVE CC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3
  • its outttt
  • AJ BaRyza said:

its outttt

I can’t wait! I’m so exited